Search found 51 matches
- Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:55 pm
- Forum: Beginners Forums
- Topic: Need some opinions to get started in astrophotography
- Replies: 2
- Views: 373
Hi, actually you have already selected your equipments and the next thing is to get your shopping cart to be filled. WO redcat is one scope which has been eyed by a numbers of imagers from what i know. As for star adventurer, yes it is quite portable and easy carrying around. With this items on hand...
- Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:40 pm
- Forum: Equipment Discussions
- Topic: Replacing Secondary Lens for Nextar 6SE.
- Replies: 5
- Views: 685
Hi Yours is a 6SE, meaning it is a SCT ota. I don't think you can get a replacement for secondary mirror anywhere and from your description it is likely a corrector plate than the actual secondary mirror itself. Likely you might need to put your ota at a side now and look into another scope. Celestr...
- Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:28 pm
- Forum: Buy and Sell
- Topic: WTB: 2 inch diagonal for SCT and Crayford focuser
- Replies: 1
- Views: 385
Please text me at nine187nine641, I have a new condition Crawford focuser to let go for your consideration.
- Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:17 pm
- Forum: Buy and Sell
- Topic: WTS : Skywatcher 150pds 6" Newtonian and accessories
- Replies: 0
- Views: 427
1) Selling a good condition skywatcher 150pds, 6" newtonian ota. Come with 6x30 finder, vixen style dovetail and tube ring. SOLD 2) 9x50 orion right angled finder scope with finder bracket. $80 3) orion shorty 2x Barlow $35 4) GSO dual speed crayford focuser for SCT ota. $250 5) Celestron right angl...
Selling 1) a very new condition 2 speeds crayford focuser for use on SCT. $250 2) New in box celestron 25mm plossl eyepiece. $15 (sold) 3) New in box skywatcher 6x30 finder with bracket. $40 (sold) 4) New in box 28mm 2" eyepiece. (sold) 5) Used 2x Orion Shorty barlow. $35 Text me at 9one87nine641 fo...
- Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:34 am
- Forum: Astronomy Events & Observation Sessions
- Topic: Astronomy observing at Dempsey: Sat 2 Mar 2019
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2109
For those whom coming by public transport may take the following bus, 7, 75, 77, 105,106, 123, 174 Alight at Bus Stop B01 along Holland Road. Once alighted, walk up the staircase of the overhead bridge, halfway up along the stairs, there is a foot path, get out from the stairs and follow the path al...