Operation: ISON Barycentrism for Comet ISON enthusiasts

Got a question on astronomy that you'd wanted to ask? Ask your questions here and see if the old timers can give you some good answers.
skc

Re: Operation: ISON Barycentrism for Comet ISON enthusiasts

Post by skc »

Wow. Just, wow. A thread worth getting some popcorn for.

ChaosKnight: +10,000,000,000.

Gary: You're right, a heck of a lot of science can be done on one comet, and amateurs can, and have been a large part of this. The only science that has appeared in this thread has come from ChaosKnight and was used in rebuttals and explanations to the hyper-sensitive "true believers".

I'll just leave this here: http://www.timecube.com/

Cheers,
Stuart
skc

Post by skc »

BTW leaving this thread under the "General Astronomy" forum reflects poorly on the moderators, forum and community. It should be moved to "Coffee Corner".
Dark Neptune
Favourite scope: Sky-Watcher SkyMax 90mm, Coronado PST

Post by Dark Neptune »

Hi all,

http://www.uahirise.org/releases/ison.php

Latest images of comet ISON courtesy of NASA's MRO. Yup, we're still getting these images despite the vast majority of NASA employees going on temporary leave due to the current U.S. situation.

Cheers! :)
Thanks.
Dark Neptune
Favourite scope: Sky-Watcher SkyMax 90mm, Coronado PST

O: IB C-Day!

Post by Dark Neptune »

Hello all,

It's been awhile since the last update. As of right now of this post's timing, Comet C/2012 S1 ISON can now be seen in SOHO's Lasco C3 camera!

And also, NASA's STEREO spacecrafts have comet ISON in their sights too!

More updates will be posted as the day goes by! Stay tuned!
Thanks.
Vincent_WF

Post by Vincent_WF »

Debrief for O:IB

Comet ISON has had eventually come by and swung past the Sun. Notably, it was observed with several spacecrafts, and especially it was seamlessly observed from three vantage points by the STEREO Ahead, the STEREO Behind, and the SOHO spacecrafts.

Watch a video clip on "NASA | Comet ISON's Full Perihelion Pass" with Comet ISON observed by the SOHO and the STEREO A spacecrafts.

Despite those anecdotal evidence previously collected, which prompted O:IB, the gas tail deflection of Comet ISON before perihelion did not happen like how it was anticipated to be observed. Nonetheless, the full extend empirical observations by the three spacecrafts from all angles for the Comet ISON event, were sufficient to conclude that comet gas tail does not point directly to the postulated Magnetic Ring Center of the Solar System.

But, this null result cannot conclude the postulated magnetic Ring Center does not exist.

The magnetic reversal of the Sun cyclically occurs every 11 years approximately as empirically observed, suggests the postulated magnetic Ring Center of the Solar System could exist. And this is regardless of the comet gas tail does not directly point at it. A Flip Ring as illustrated in an ingenious plasma experiment (@10:20 of the video clip), demonstrates a mechanism for how the Sun could flip its magnetic field when it enters and exits the postulated magnetic Ring Center.

Last but not least, with thanks to a member of the public that post a link for UVS on "The Galactic Mosh Pit, which is an empirical evidence that suggests the Milky Way Galaxy and its star systems are fractals of vortical structure.

Peace out.
- The entire observable universe is subliminally paradoxical.
- By realizing the paradoxical effect of nature, it enlightens on how natural phenomena could be negated to render their delusions in a typical obfuscated manner.
Cheryl

Post by Cheryl »

Fantastic theory u have there!
Looking forward to u going mainstream!
Can it explain the 11yr sunspot cycle?
Srry i dunno much abt science, but i think its cool pple here are discovering new theories.
Maybe someday u will get the nobel prize. Haha~~
I AM A SUCKER FOR 2ND HAND STUFF ! YAY ~~!
Vincent_WF

Post by Vincent_WF »

Hi Cheryl, TYVM for endorsing and appreciating UVS.

Yes UVS can explain the 11yr sunspot cycle.

See a UVS subtopic on "The 22-year integral solar cycle" that elaborates on the half integral 11yr sunspot cycle.

Hope you enjoy this UVS topic as well.
- By realizing the paradoxical effect of nature, it enlightens on how natural phenomena could be negated to render their delusions in a typical obfuscated manner.
Cheryl

Post by Cheryl »

Perhaps u can organise a public talk at a obs event. Gd ideas shld be spread to the public. Maybe u can expose students to ur theory and encourage them to do fyp based on it~~.
Plus maybe u can get more exposure by publishing...I think this is common in the scientific community.

Haha~~...jus my 2c...
I AM A SUCKER FOR 2ND HAND STUFF ! YAY ~~!
Vincent_WF

Post by Vincent_WF »

Cheryl wrote: Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:32 am Fantastic theory u have there!
Looking forward to u going mainstream!
Can it explain the 11yr sunspot cycle?
Thanks for your recognition.

I believe I owed you a more thorough response that was long overdue.

The UVS hypothesis going mainstream might only happen after its scientific revolution is successful, and probably not in a century time if that happens at all.

BTW, check this out: The UVS case study on the barycenter drivers of the solar cycle

This case study of planetary barycentrism was done in collaboration with a Nobel prize accredited climatologist.

And you can see in the UVS subtopic on "The barycenter drivers of the solar cycle" that dissects this case study, it unequivocally shows the period of the 11-year solar cycle is merely a putative figure, and the major barycenters are actually modulating the solar cycles.
Cheryl wrote: Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:32 am Maybe someday u will get the nobel prize. Haha~~
You are not alone suggesting this.

A Canadian scientist who his dad was an ex-NASA scientist, also thought my work deserves the N prize, and he even went to the extent to try to nominate me and UVS to the Swedish authority.

A renowned astronomer from UK, who is a physicist major in physics and chemistry, in his way told me in writing the UVS barycentrism concept had solved the cometary outburst mystery in the outer Solar System he had been researching for decades.

A professor from Michigan came to Singapore to see me personally and offered me a teaching post in his university to teach the UVS stuff.

An ex-professor from MIT had also come to see me personally, gifted me with the books he authored, and earnestly urged me on the UVS hypothesis must not be buried away from the world.

The Nobel accredited climatology also invited me to live in her country among a scientific community that could embrace UVS.

Two other scientists had referenced UVS in their books, one was on ecology, and the other was on the chemical isotopes and compounds of phosphorus. One author told me UVS was the center stage of his book on the macrocosm of the Earth's ecosystem. And the other author told me he wanted to further his atomic element research based on the UVS postulated atomic structures.

Mr. Au also told me he had ever presented some of my works in an international meetup of scientists and scholars in the NUS.

Recently a US scientist who does research in astro-seismology, told me the UVS postulated planetary barycentrism, had influenced his development of a 14 million formulas Research Software and Analytics application.

And from time to time people from all walks of life also had dropped in with their acknowledgment for the UVS hypothesis.

Oh man, as a little man on the street I felt so honored!

But for all you know, UVS is a non-standard cosmological model developed with its atypical methodology, it therefore suffers the reprisal from the scientific communities for being against the mainstream.

The UVS treatise has recently went through much rewriting during the pandemic lockdown, remembering you so I posted it here for your perusal if you would like to re-read: Universal Vortical Singularity

p.s. I suspect you were the very pleasant lady also by the name of Cheryl, whom I had met on Semakau island and briefly chatted on Lord Kelvin.

Note: This post was edited from time to time to insert the links.
Last edited by Vincent_WF on Thu Aug 20, 2020 5:12 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Vincent_WF

Post by Vincent_WF »

Repeated post.