Synta ( Skywatcher ) 120mm f5 for donation

Got a question on astronomy that you'd wanted to ask? Ask your questions here and see if the old timers can give you some good answers.
Zephyrus

Post by Zephyrus »

Hey wcy, in future if you have any scopes to donate, do let me know. I'm starting school in Republic Poly in April, and within the next few months I'll see if I can set up an Astro Club there, and we'll need a scope then! Haha.
weixing
Super Moderator
Favourite scope: Vixen R200SS & Celestron 6" F5 Achro Refractor
Location: (Tampines) Earth of Solar System in Orion Arm of Milky Way Galaxy in Local Group Galaxies Cluster

Post by weixing »

Hi,
Zephyrus wrote:Hey wcy, in future if you have any scopes to donate, do let me know. I'm starting school in Republic Poly in April, and within the next few months I'll see if I can set up an Astro Club there, and we'll need a scope then! Haha.
Err... I thought Republic Poly already got an Astronomy Club... I think Jin Peng was the President(??) and had been there a few times to observe with them (include Mars Watch 2005) a few years back... [smilie=confused.gif]

Have a nice day.
Yang Weixing
:mrgreen: "The universe is composed mainly of hydrogen and ignorance." :mrgreen:
Zephyrus

Post by Zephyrus »

Really? I asked around and was told by several RP students that there isn't an Astronomy Club in the school. Oh well, it'd be best if they have one, but if they don't.. I'll start one. Haha!
MooEy

Post by MooEy »

heh, u have been asking the wrong people then. there is an astro club here, called astro IG. infact among the polys and jc this is one of the better established clubs. feel free to join our sessions.

wx: jin peng was the 2nd president, but it has been passed down a few times already.

~MooEy~
Zephyrus

Post by Zephyrus »

Hey MooEy, thanks for clarifying! Wee, I can look forward to school then! :D
pus88

Post by pus88 »

Thank you for donating your scope once again on behalf of my school. Do u have the mount and dovetail for sale so that we can use this scope.
Thank you
wucheeyiun

Post by wucheeyiun »

just pm u...
83.giggles

Post by 83.giggles »

thats generous of you!. keep it up!

and all the best to st francis methodist school astro club!!
Robin Lee

Post by Robin Lee »

Aiks.. I am too late. My school astronomy club is in a plight that there's only one XT8i serving 50 club members..
Clear skies,
Robin.

Cyclops Optics - QHYCCD, William Optics, Televue, STC & Optolong filters
Free shipping for purchases above SG$250