Taking a break!

Having cloudynights? Take a sip of coffee and let's chat about other things around us. From food to games, this is for all the off-topic chat.
rcj
Vendor

Taking a break!

Post by rcj »

Hi guys!

Would like to drop a note to say that I will be taking an indefinite break from the forum. No, I am certainly not quitting. :-) I will continue to try to drop in and read posts once in a while or initiate a stargazing session/expedition (probably next year, etc). Just like to say that it has also been a fun so many years interacting with so many of you (it's been like 15 years?), and having some of u my bosom friends as well. Life has also gone by quickly, and I would like to focus the rest of my time doing other stuff as well, before life's natural obstacles present themselves. Will continue to have my personal webby up (www.celestialportraits.com), but my astronomy business, has come to closure. Many thanks to all those who have supported me, Michael and rest of the crew these few many years. You may still contact me at my usual number 8two3three37nine8, or email at remuscj at yahooooo dot com

Do take care,

Enjoy the rest of the festive year to come!

Remus
Photon Bucket
http://www.celestialportraits.com
Facebook page: celestialportraits
Airconvent
Super Moderator

Re: Taking a break!

Post by Airconvent »

Don't worry Remus. With 3G and mobile devices, Singastro us just a swipe away. Maybe when we have volunteer programmers, we could get an Android mobile singastro app...
Drop by whenever you can. Cheers!
The Boldly Go Where No Meade Has Gone Before
Captain, RSS Enterprise NCC1701R
United Federation of the Planets
shirox
Favourite scope: Takahashi FSQ85EDX

Post by shirox »

ok u can take a break until next april mersing trip lol
http://eltonastronomy.blogspot.com/

Mersing finally installed some water sink!
Airconvent
Super Moderator

Post by Airconvent »

I can imagine him with stacks of Kit Kat.....:)
The Boldly Go Where No Meade Has Gone Before
Captain, RSS Enterprise NCC1701R
United Federation of the Planets
alvinsclee

Post by alvinsclee »

Hey Remus, have a fruitful time in semi-retirement from astronomy. Yes, we have to also enjoy other things before life's natural obstacles get in the way... that's what I am doing now. You will always be on the roll of honour for being among the pioneers who stared Singastro. Cheers!
stargazer

Post by stargazer »

Hi Remus,

Though I do not know you personally, it is a pleasure learning from the experiences you shared in Singastro and enjoyed those nice astro-photos you and some of the guys post.

Btw, as long as you still like this hobby and still read and posts occasionally, I don't see this as semi-retirement. More like reducing the number of posts from 10 to 5 ! [smilie=ahaaah.gif]