Absolutely hilarious bad product description/translation

Having cloudynights? Take a sip of coffee and let's chat about other things around us. From food to games, this is for all the off-topic chat.
Gary

Absolutely hilarious bad product description/translation

Post by Gary »

Yes I know this is a $1 product so not expecting Queen's English super high quality product description/translation on the packaging box.

BUT still, it doesn't change the fact how hilariously funny (and wrong sometimes) it can be. Quoting it here for your enjoyment on a cloudy night. :)

"Simply Shake to Recharge" -- Not true of course! Else, what's the plastic lever for? Will die of laughter if I see someone doing that after reading the instructions. :)

"Product Characteristics:

1. This product is a new science and technology product and made with high and new science and technology. It can illuminate only placing it in rhythm. (Whaaaat?? Am I suppose to dance with it for it to work? :))

2. No need any power, no environmental pollution. Low noise and health, Comparing with common torch. it can be several times on lift. (Liftoff to where? Space?)"

And this one takes the cake. This last description has more words than each of the first two. So you would think this is the most important characteristic.

"3. Constantly using this health torch, it can benefit to your palm, arm and shoulder stretching and blood circulation, so as to let your hands relax and brain clever and brain coordinate and promote your brain memory and health composition. (Oh, by the way, you can also use it as a torch!!!!! LOLOLOL :))
http://www.astro.sg
email: gary[at]astro.sg
twitter: @astrosg

"The importance of a telescope is not how big it is, how well made it is.
It is how many people, less fortunate than you, got to look through it."
-- John Dobson.
Clifford60

Re: Absolutely hilarious bad product description/translation

Post by Clifford60 »

hahaha
Avarielle
Favourite scope: 255" Three-mirror anastigmat telescope

Post by Avarielle »

AHAHAHA I laughed so hard when I read the description.

Reminds me, there's this website, EngrishFunny, where they post all sorts of badly translated English. If you read, you'll laugh like crazy. Once I read there, they translated Crocodile into Squirrel Shaped Fish.
Bishan Park Sidewalk Astronomy Facebook: Singapore SideWalk Astronomy Twitter:@BishanParkAstro
Mariner
Favourite scope: Non as of now

Post by Mariner »

Stomach hurts.....
[smilie=bleeding.gif]
OCULARHOLIC ANONYMOUS!!!
Keep Calm and Carry on Observing.