Sidewalk Observation Session

Having cloudynights? Take a sip of coffee and let's chat about other things around us. From food to games, this is for all the off-topic chat.
cloud_cover
Favourite scope: 94.5", f/24 Ritchey-Chretien Reflector

Sidewalk Observation Session

Post by cloud_cover »

In view of the ongoing weather [smilie=depressed.gif] [smilie=depressed.gif] [smilie=depressed.gif]
I will be conducting a Sidewalk Observation session from my hall windows tonight.
The field of view is a generous 120° from the south to North-West.
Targets of interest tonight are pavement stones, the texture of grass and leaves, street lamps as well as the occasional passerby. Anyone with a ronchi eyepiece may attempt limited spectroscopy of streetlamp lights.
All are welcome to join with or without scopes. Note: Newtonians and Dobsonians are not useful for these objects.
DON'T PANIC
Mariner
Favourite scope: Non as of now

Re: Sidewalk Observation Session

Post by Mariner »

Voyeur. [smilie=ahaaah.gif]
OCULARHOLIC ANONYMOUS!!!
Keep Calm and Carry on Observing.
Astrosiao

Re: Sidewalk Observation Session

Post by Astrosiao »

cloud_cover wrote:In view of the ongoing weather [smilie=depressed.gif] [smilie=depressed.gif] [smilie=depressed.gif]
I will be conducting a Sidewalk Observation session from my hall windows tonight.
The field of view is a generous 120° from the south to North-West.
Targets of interest tonight are pavement stones, the texture of grass and leaves, street lamps as well as the occasional passerby. Anyone with a ronchi eyepiece may attempt limited spectroscopy of streetlamp lights.
All are welcome to join with or without scopes. Note: Newtonians and Dobsonians are not useful for these objects.
Hahaha [smilie=bleeding.gif]