Who watch English premier League here?

Having cloudynights? Take a sip of coffee and let's chat about other things around us. From food to games, this is for all the off-topic chat.
VinSnr
Administrator

Who watch English premier League here?

Post by VinSnr »

Anyone watch EPL soccer here?
weixing
Super Moderator
Favourite scope: Vixen R200SS & Celestron 6" F5 Achro Refractor
Location: (Tampines) Earth of Solar System in Orion Arm of Milky Way Galaxy in Local Group Galaxies Cluster

Post by weixing »

Hi,
Me also watch EPL.... :shock:

=========
Yang Weixing
VinSnr
Administrator

Post by VinSnr »

weixing wrote:Hi,
Me also watch EPL.... :shock:

=========
Yang Weixing
so what you think about the Liverpool vs Arsenal match? Got a feeling Arsenal may lose
weixing
Super Moderator
Favourite scope: Vixen R200SS & Celestron 6" F5 Achro Refractor
Location: (Tampines) Earth of Solar System in Orion Arm of Milky Way Galaxy in Local Group Galaxies Cluster

Post by weixing »

Hi,
Hard to say... Liverpool isn't that strong, but they have the home advantage.. A look at both teams:
Attacking: Liverpool basically a one man attacking side. Where Arsenal got more attacking options.
Mid-field: Is there a mid-field for liverpool? I seldom see the ball in the middle of the field when liverpool get the ball, the ball just fly over and hope that Owen can "catch" the ball. Poor Owen... Need to "catch" the ball with only legs and head. I think Arsenal will take control of mid-field.
Defence: Arsenal got a better defensive record at the moment.

Anyway, I think both team are on-par at the moment. By the way, do you know which player(both team) will miss the match??

Have a nice day.

=========
Yang Weixing
harlequin2902

Post by harlequin2902 »

I don't really watch EPL nowadays, my attention is mainly on those European tournaments like the Champions League etc...

Did anyone watch the Arsenal vs Lokomotiv Moscow match yesterday morning ?

I learnt from the commentator that there are actually a total of 4 Moscow based clubs in Russia. Lokomotiv is one of them, followed by
TORPEDO Moscow :lol: , DYNAMO Moscow :lol: and FAB Mos...oops, I meant Spartak Moscow :D
kcy
Location: Some where in space...some where in the evolution of time...

Post by kcy »

haha! I was EPL, and like the younger generations i support manU!

Manu and arsenal drawed. Now next look for the next match of arsenal vs chelsea.. Any predictions?

Arsenal 3 - Chelsea 2 :o
Yours Sincerly,

Kong Chong Yew 8)
SP astronomers