really bad haze this month..

Having cloudynights? Take a sip of coffee and let's chat about other things around us. From food to games, this is for all the off-topic chat.
amin7074

really bad haze this month..

Post by amin7074 »

hi,
it's been almost 3 weeks already the haze is getting bad to worst. :( and the air quality is very bad now....of course the night sky it been blanket by very heavy haze and even you can see the sky sometimes very red at night...wish to have clear sky next week so can do count the stars again. :wink:

amin
Yuki_T

Post by Yuki_T »

Yeah, ya said it... just my luck that my neighbourhood's really hazy til the point I'm getting a headache cos of the bad air...
weixing
Super Moderator
Favourite scope: Vixen R200SS & Celestron 6" F5 Achro Refractor
Location: (Tampines) Earth of Solar System in Orion Arm of Milky Way Galaxy in Local Group Galaxies Cluster

Post by weixing »

Hi,
Took this image outside just now... :( :( :(

Have a nice day.

PS: Spot the "Laser Beam"?? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Yang Weixing
:mrgreen: "The universe is composed mainly of hydrogen and ignorance." :mrgreen:
amin7074

Post by amin7074 »

Took this image outside just now...
hi,
Weixing I really miss ur observation lah....could you kindly call me for your obs again if the skies is clear.... :wink: hope to hear from you soon.
weixing
Super Moderator
Favourite scope: Vixen R200SS & Celestron 6" F5 Achro Refractor
Location: (Tampines) Earth of Solar System in Orion Arm of Milky Way Galaxy in Local Group Galaxies Cluster

Post by weixing »

Hi,
Chang er came to the rescue... the haze in Tampines suddenly disappear!!!
Weixing I really miss ur observation lah....could you kindly call me for your obs again if the skies is clear.... Wink hope to hear from you soon.
Will activate you if I'm going out for observation. Also, I'll post the "Warning Order" here if possible. Now, had to wait patiently for the weather to clear... :(

Have a nice day.
Yang Weixing
:mrgreen: "The universe is composed mainly of hydrogen and ignorance." :mrgreen:
Tachyon

Post by Tachyon »

Somebody must have bought a really large telescope to bring not only the clouds but the haze! Heh...
[80% Steve, 20% Alfred] ------- Probability of Clear Skies = (Age of newest equipment in days) / [(Number of observers) * (Total Aperture of all telescopes present in mm)]
rlow

Post by rlow »

Somebody must have bought a really large telescope to bring not only the clouds but the haze! Heh...
Yep... he even reported his first impression, saying he would post pics and we have yet to see any photo. Yesterday he said he may consider to sell it away... maybe the weather will then improve... :)
ariefm71

Post by ariefm71 »

Yep... he even reported his first impression, saying he would post pics and we have yet to see any photo. Yesterday he said he may consider to sell it away... maybe the weather will then improve...
i think now he's more interested with video observation on a tracking mount using a medium aperture scope.
Tachyon

Post by Tachyon »

Video? Nah... try Collins Optical I3!
[80% Steve, 20% Alfred] ------- Probability of Clear Skies = (Age of newest equipment in days) / [(Number of observers) * (Total Aperture of all telescopes present in mm)]
rlow

Post by rlow »

i think now he's more interested with video observation on a tracking mount using a medium aperture scope.
Yeah!... his video cost more than my denk! :shock: