Friendster?

Having cloudynights? Take a sip of coffee and let's chat about other things around us. From food to games, this is for all the off-topic chat.
ursaMinor

Friendster?

Post by ursaMinor »

hEy,

guys, i am really glad to be here, should have joined this forum sooner! I get all the latest tidbits of astro stuffs from fellow stargazers and learnt a great deal of things related to astro stuffs too. The experienced ones gives alot of helpful advice and it is really good. After all, there is only a handful of serious stargazers in Spore, so might as well create a friendster account to coagulate this small bunch of future astronomers! And hopefully, people who have an interest in Astronomy can be pulled in too. And feel free to add ! But I am not too sure if there is already another friendster account like Singastro exists...do let me know if it already exists, I dun wan to look silly there with me there being the only 1 added :P
Email: SingAstro@hotmail.com
First Name: SingAstro
Last Name: club
And I am not... too sure if doing this means representing the SingAstro in any way, but I would gladly delete this account at lightspeed if asked to. And hope somebody can take over this account soon. Thanks!
Airconvent
Super Moderator

Re: Friendster?

Post by Airconvent »

ursaMinor wrote:hEy,

guys, i am really glad to be here, should have joined this forum sooner! I get all the latest tidbits of astro stuffs from fellow stargazers and learnt a great deal of things related to astro stuffs too. The experienced ones gives alot of helpful advice and it is really good. After all, there is only a handful of serious stargazers in Spore, so might as well create a friendster account to coagulate this small bunch of future astronomers! And hopefully, people who have an interest in Astronomy can be pulled in too. And feel free to add ! But I am not too sure if there is already another friendster account like Singastro exists...do let me know if it already exists, I dun wan to look silly there with me there being the only 1 added :P
Email: SingAstro@hotmail.com
First Name: SingAstro
Last Name: club
And I am not... too sure if doing this means representing the SingAstro in any way, but I would gladly delete this account at lightspeed if asked to. And hope somebody can take over this account soon. Thanks!
mm...what is a friendster account?
hopefully not something that will promote fragmentation of the small astro community into further "sub groups".

rich
The Boldly Go Where No Meade Has Gone Before
Captain, RSS Enterprise NCC1701R
United Federation of the Planets
ursaMinor

Post by ursaMinor »

its something that in fact allows more people who have an interest in astronomy to sort of bunch into 1 big community, and many people are using it now. Astronomy activites are not very prominent in spore and not much of information is available on them .I could just post a msg there to let those people know that there is something called the SingAstro.org and many of these people with interest in astro would be pulled in hopefully.