I confess..

Having cloudynights? Take a sip of coffee and let's chat about other things around us. From food to games, this is for all the off-topic chat.
Bergkamp_
Favourite scope: Telescope that i can bring out

I confess..

Post by Bergkamp_ »

So many years in astronomy since like 16.. 9 yrs down this road.. i din reallie know much in terms of knowledge. change telescopes and din reallie use it.. =x i even buy sky scout.. and again.. not using it.

sian..

sian..
Wee Ern aRmeD wiF Telescope reAdY tO taKe ovEr thE skY .. wIF jUst mY naKed eYEs .
Tachyon

Post by Tachyon »

At your age I was more busy looking for a mate than doing anything else (ok, maybe with the exception of studying). Don't get so stressed... it;s just a hobby... if you get burnt out, just leave it for a while and do something else, you will come back to it again.. like I did!
[80% Steve, 20% Alfred] ------- Probability of Clear Skies = (Age of newest equipment in days) / [(Number of observers) * (Total Aperture of all telescopes present in mm)]
Bergkamp_

Post by Bergkamp_ »

relooking at old thread.. that i post long ago. =) cheers! tachyon
Wee Ern aRmeD wiF Telescope reAdY tO taKe ovEr thE skY .. wIF jUst mY naKed eYEs .
10,000rpm

Post by 10,000rpm »

Does it also mean that you have found a mate ? Kekekeke
Bergkamp_

Post by Bergkamp_ »

haha.. now looking for astro people in west!
antares2063
Favourite scope: Newtonians

Post by antares2063 »

yeah this hobby comes and goes :) just like the moon..waxing and waning :P
I miss the place where stars shine bright, to gaze upwards in awe of the sight
rcj
Vendor

Post by rcj »

yup i have to confess it's the same here... crazy about sound systems at the moment...
Photon Bucket
http://www.celestialportraits.com
Facebook page: celestialportraits
10,000rpm

Post by 10,000rpm »

Me too! Was out of it for the past 4 to 5 mths when it was bicycle season and home improvement season. Now getting back to astronomy season and running season. And there is car season, motor- bike season, home theatre season, hi-fi season and god knows what new season!

When I look back, I will realise how much money I have spent! I therefore tend NOT to look back! Hahaha
mrngbss

Post by mrngbss »

Boys will always have a variety of seasons, and many of these are expensive ones!
Wee Nghee the Pooh
Tachyon

Post by Tachyon »

The most expensive hobby is courtship! And the money spent goes to someone else too...
[80% Steve, 20% Alfred] ------- Probability of Clear Skies = (Age of newest equipment in days) / [(Number of observers) * (Total Aperture of all telescopes present in mm)]