Vow,they can open our luggage and just take/d what they want

Having cloudynights? Take a sip of coffee and let's chat about other things around us. From food to games, this is for all the off-topic chat.
starfinder

Post by starfinder »

Croys,

Now look who's trying to be the arbiter here, it's you after all!

I did not ask Superiorstream to change his post to reflect my views, but to edit it to reflect the facts of the TODAY article. Otherwise, it won't be fair to Changi airport. I'm sure Superiorstream would not have a problem with my post, and he does not need you to arbitrate.

Do read carefully.
starfinder

Post by starfinder »

Well, those 3 questions certainly looked a lot like arbitrating. The author of that post can speak for himself, since, to quote, "It is his post after all."

Anyway, if one reads the TODAY article, one would see the point of my post about that the article says. Here are extracts:
"Tiger Airways passengers to Shenzhen find items missing from their luggage"
"Mr Liang was not the only one flying to Shenzhen in recent months who found something missing upon arrival."
superiorstream

Post by superiorstream »

Hi,All
1)Its not proper for me to acuse anybody--either Spore or China or their stuff for stealing;only investigation and an impartial one can yield reliable results.How can I say surely must be "lost in China".Look--nowadays there are so many petty theft and foreign workers hanging around yet no police patrol car(dont doubt my facts as I watch the sky whenever I can;in the good old days normally at least one at around 3am;but now none for the whole night).Even newspaper slip at the gate get taken away!!Singaporean seem to think that INSURANCE can sole everything--flooding/thief/...We need to solve a problem;aware of the problem;not just start buying insurance!
2)Loss of property is one thing but do you know drug is smuggled using other people luggage.To what I understand this is roughly how it works--These rich drug lords are people with great contacts and they recruit people/group working in airport.With the help of such "brought up group "say in airport -A.;they put drugs into luggage bag of passenger then inform their accomplices (perhaps their bosses do that)in airport-B.These people will search the relevant luggage to take the drug away when the luggage arrive at airport B.If they fail its the innocent passenger, owner of the luggage who get punish/sentence to jail/death when drugs are found in their luggage.Recently such a group were discovered in a country--no good to mention names.
Thus its not proper to say its China as these world is full of surprises and as a elderly person one thing--having no police patrol is a surprise to me and why not another surprise.Well,I tend to agree with Croys.Thanks.