VPost address in the US has Changed..

Having cloudynights? Take a sip of coffee and let's chat about other things around us. From food to games, this is for all the off-topic chat.
maguro77

VPost address in the US has Changed..

Post by maguro77 »

For those who still use VPOST, i just noticed that the shipping address in the US has changed - still in Portland but a different address altogether in Sacremento Street. Maybe you guys already know this but just wanted to raise this in case there is someone out that like me -- happily still using the old address as it is saved in my shopping website profile.

I dont recall getting any notification from VPost at all so a little miffed. Oh yah... now I see a little fine print in the home page of vpost which I never read anyways. But it is so confusing - it says effective 21 August - but if you log in - it shows the new address already...

Am sure that VPOST is professional enough to have a re-direction service - am calling VPOST tomorrow to check because just bought something off EBAY with the old shipping address..that is arriving on 22 August [smilie=crying.gif]
Gary

Post by Gary »

Thanks for the heads up. Do keep us updated how your ebay purchase turns out.
http://www.astro.sg
email: gary[at]astro.sg
twitter: @astrosg

"The importance of a telescope is not how big it is, how well made it is.
It is how many people, less fortunate than you, got to look through it."
-- John Dobson.
orly_andico

Post by orly_andico »

comgateway also changed their address some time back... but the CG addicts here already know that :-)
shirox
Favourite scope: Takahashi FSQ85EDX

Post by shirox »

Vpost professional?
http://eltonastronomy.blogspot.com/

Mersing finally installed some water sink!