WTS - Celestron Evolution mount with C8 XLT SCT [ Sold]

Have a scope to sell? Or wanna find a good deal? This is your place to buy, sell or trade astro stuff!
akdwivedi
Favourite scope: celestron C6

WTS - Celestron Evolution mount with C8 XLT SCT [ Sold]

Post by akdwivedi »

Hi astronomers...

I had some great time with the celestron evolution mount with C8 XLT SCT.. I actually bought them separately. The celestron evolution 6 came with C6 SCT.. but I wanted more aperture and replaced the C6 with a C8.

the result is a very stable goto alt az viewing platform. It is still light and I can hand carry it from my living room to patio which is my observation site. I had benefit of great planetary views from patio - mercury, venus, saturn, Jupiter and not to mention the excellent lunar views.

I am now looking to change the setup - basically upgrade the C8 to something with more aperture and get a dual mount (probably az eq5 or az eq6). there this beloved setup has to go before I can get the next purchase

the mount is perfect with the latest firmware and hand controller firmware. I hardly ever use the hand controller as the built in wifie and skypoartal software is a killer combination - from doing star alignments to perfect gotos, I never needed the hand controller.

Looking for around SGD1600 for the combo. Please PM me at nine4five6 seven4one4.. please feel free to drop me a whatsapp to arrange a viewing before you make a decision.

cheers
Andy
Last edited by akdwivedi on Mon May 16, 2022 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
akdwivedi

Re: WTS - Celestron Evolution mount with C8 XLT SCT

Post by akdwivedi »

Also open to sell the mount and OTA separately. preferably the mount first.

Open to trades with a Goto equatorial mount or good ED refractor or Celestron edge 8 or 9.25.
akdwivedi

Re: WTS - Celestron Evolution mount with C8 XLT SCT [ Sold]

Post by akdwivedi »

Scope and mount has been sold.. Thank you singastro.