WTS: AstroTrac Travel System (SOLD)

Have a scope to sell? Or wanna find a good deal? This is your place to buy, sell or trade astro stuff!
hkg1rds1950
Favourite scope: TV102iis with double stacked Ha etalons

WTS: AstroTrac Travel System (SOLD)

Post by hkg1rds1950 »

Hi, I like to offer up for sale my AstroTrac guider system complete with pier and travel case. This has been in my possession though have never been used and is in mint condition just like when it first arrived. It is a complete unit with pier, counterweights and all the bells and whistle. The mount head flips over for storing with the pier legs within the cavity of the pier itself for ease of mobility/storage.

ASTROTRAC TT320X-AG... THE PERFECT TRAVELING IMAGER'S MOUNT!!

You can now capture great images of a huge variety of objects more quickly and easily than ever before with the new improved AstroTrac TT320X AutoGuiding equatorial mount. It's the perfect match for easy-to-use DSLR cameras, providing an alternative to complex, heavy equipment and long learning curves. It can be surprising how you can significantly increase the amount of astrophotography you do by making the most of small windows in the weather.

THE ASTROTRAC TT320X-AG FEATURES...

Sidereal, Solar and Lunar tracking
Weighs just 2.2 pounds (or 1 kg), .2 pounds lighter than the TT320X
33 pound (15 kg) load capacity!

The drive mechanics give the AstroTrac TT320X-AG unguided tracking accuracy which has to be seen to be believed.
You can easily capture pin sharp stars at focal lengths of 500mm or more. The only other mounts which can match the unguided tracking accuracy of the Astro Track TT320X-AG cost many thousands more. The mount is capable of carrying a telescope as this system has a 33 lbs load capacity.

If interested, please contact Richard at mobile 65-91918877 for viewing. Thanks for reading this post.
Attachments
Astrotrac.jpg
Astrotrac.jpg (49.37 KiB) Viewed 1252 times
Pier Legs.jpg
Pier Legs.jpg (42.98 KiB) Viewed 1252 times
Head storing.jpg
Head storing.jpg (37.95 KiB) Viewed 1252 times
Pier.jpg
Pier.jpg (35.55 KiB) Viewed 1252 times
astrotrac-complete-travel-system-5e3.jpg
astrotrac-complete-travel-system-5e3.jpg (44.11 KiB) Viewed 1252 times