WTS: TEC 140 mm triplet Refractor (SOLD)

Have a scope to sell? Or wanna find a good deal? This is your place to buy, sell or trade astro stuff!
hkg1rds1950
Favourite scope: TV102iis with double stacked Ha etalons

WTS: TEC 140 mm triplet Refractor (SOLD)

Post by hkg1rds1950 »

Hi, I am offering this wonderful lightweight refractor telescope for sale.

TEC 140MM APO ED REFRACTOR

The 140mm APO ED is TEC's most popular telescope and for good reason. With a generous aperture, superior optics and high quality construction the 140mm is an unbeatable in its class.
The TEC 140mm APO ED is also a great choice for both the imaging and visual astronomer. Beautifully clear, high contrast and sharp FPL-53 oil spaced optics serve every astronomer well. The 140mm is also highly portable at only 19 pounds and 34 inches long. This is a very high quality scope in tip top condition and the lens objectives are spotless clean. TEC product carries a lifetime warranty.

I am offering this beautiful scope complete with tube rings and dovetail which are additional assessories. This tube comes with a feathertouch 3.5 inch focuser. This is not an add on automatic focuser but specially built for this scope. Anyone who likes this scope but worry about not having a suitable mount for it should check out my other ad offering the AstroTrac mount and pier which has a carry capacity of 15kg load. As the TEC 140 weighs only 19 lbs, and being extremely compact, the AstroTrac system would be a good match as well as being also suitable for use with a DSLR camera or a telescope. See pictures of the TEC as well as a picture of the AstroTrac.

Please contact Richard at 65-91918877 if interested.
Attachments
astrotrac-complete-travel-system-5e3.jpg
astrotrac-complete-travel-system-5e3.jpg (44.11 KiB) Viewed 2017 times
TEC 140 Refractor.jpg
TEC 140 Refractor.jpg (34.1 KiB) Viewed 2017 times