WTS : TELEVUE EYEPIECES GREAT PRICES PRISTINE CONDITION

Have a scope to sell? Or wanna find a good deal? This is your place to buy, sell or trade astro stuff!
hkg1rds1950
Favourite scope: TV102iis with double stacked Ha etalons

WTS : TELEVUE EYEPIECES GREAT PRICES PRISTINE CONDITION

Post by hkg1rds1950 »

Hi,
I have a whole collection of Televue Eyepieces and various Televue Powermates of different multipliers which are in top notch condition. Too many to name here or list selling price as simply too many.
There are other brands zoom eyepieces too. Please look at sample pictures to see examples of the good condition they are in.
I am letting them go at bargain prices and there is no obligation to take the entire collection. Buy what you wish.

This is a great opportunity to own these piece instrument at prices you will not find anywhere. Come and see for yourselves and you will be treating yourself to an opportunity to own top eyepieces now for your future use even if you are an imaging enthusiast.

I have sold numerous top quality astronomy equipment on this site to very satisfied buyers at prices they won't get elsewhere and these eyepieces will also add pleasure to any astronomer to own as well.

Contact Richard 65-91918877 to find out types available and their selling price.
Attachments
TV Ehos 10mm.jpg
TV Ehos 10mm.jpg (49.41 KiB) Viewed 2618 times
Pristine & Clear.jpg
Pristine & Clear.jpg (55.04 KiB) Viewed 2618 times
TV Ethos 21mm.jpg
TV Ethos 21mm.jpg (39.07 KiB) Viewed 2618 times
TV Panoptics 19mm.jpg
TV Panoptics 19mm.jpg (44.53 KiB) Viewed 2618 times
TV 9mm Nagler.jpg
TV 9mm Nagler.jpg (50.5 KiB) Viewed 2618 times
elessar

Re: WTS : TELEVUE EYEPIECES GREAT PRICES PRISTINE CONDITION

Post by elessar »

Hi Richard,

The forum rules dictate that you specify prices for the items you're advertising. Could you please update your post with prices?