WTS: NEXIMAGE 5 SOLAR SYSTEM IMAGER (SOLD)

Have a scope to sell? Or wanna find a good deal? This is your place to buy, sell or trade astro stuff!
Bergkamp_
Favourite scope: Telescope that i can bring out

WTS: NEXIMAGE 5 SOLAR SYSTEM IMAGER (SOLD)

Post by Bergkamp_ »

http://www.celestron.com/browse-shop/as ... ager-(5mp)

OVERVIEW
5 Mega pixel color sensor with Micron® DigitalClarity® technology to dramatically reduce image noise levels
Software automatically filters out video frames most affected by poor atmospheric conditions, leaving only the sharpest, clearest frames to be stacked and aligned into one high-quality image
View and capture live video on your computer
Manually adjust gain, contrast, exposure time, frame rate and color saturation using your PC
Machined aluminum 1.25" adapter barrel with C-threads for direct threaded connection to almost any telescope

DESCRIPTION

Celestron offers a wide array of high-quality, affordable, and user-friendly planetary imagers! Click here to learn more on how to choose an imager that’s right for you.

Capture high-resolution planetary, lunar and solar images with almost any telescope with the NexImage 5 Solar System Imager. Combined with the included software package, NexImage 5 brings out tremendous detail and produces images rivaling those taken with astronomical cameras costing hundreds more.

Simply point your telescope at the Moon or a planet and record a quick video. The included software analyzes each frame of video, throws away the fuzzy ones, and perfectly aligns the remaining images. The result is a bright, clear image with the maximum amount of color and detail. NexImage 5 is a great way to get started with astroimaging, especially if you live in a light-polluted area. If you can see the planet the sky, you can image it with NexImage 5!

5 Mega pixel color sensor with Micron® DigitalClarity® technology to dramatically reduce image noise levels
Small pixel sizes provide sub arc-second planetary detail with most telescopes
View and capture live video on your computer
Software automatically filters out video frames most affected by poor atmospheric conditions, leaving only the sharpest, clearest frames to be stacked and aligned into one high-quality image
Camera control software allows you to manually change the gain, contrast, exposure time, frame rate and color saturation using your PC
Selectable “region of interest” sub-framing
Machined aluminum 1.25" adapter barrel with C-threads for direct threaded connection to almost any telescope
Can be used with standard 1.25” eyepiece filters
Integrated IR-cut optical window
2x2 and 4x4 binning capability in color
Progressive scan
USB 2.0 cable

SPECIFICATIONS

Mounting 1.25" barrel nose piece
Chip 1/2.5" format, color CMOS Sensor
Camera Resolution 5MP - 9 different settings to choose from ranging from 640x480 to 2592x1944
Sensor Size 5.7mm x 4.28mm (7 mm diagonal)
Pixel Size 2.2 micron square
Sensitivity .53 V/ lux-sec (@550nm)
Operating System Compatibility Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10
USB Connection High-Speed USB 2.0 cable
Frames per Second 6.23 to 52.37 at the lowest resolution, 0.71 to 5.99 at the highest resolution
Redundant w/Exposure Range 1/10000 to 30 seconds

All for $150. Contact me at 9457 0145 Wee Ern =)
Last edited by Bergkamp_ on Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wee Ern aRmeD wiF Telescope reAdY tO taKe ovEr thE skY .. wIF jUst mY naKed eYEs .
Bergkamp_

Re: WTS: NEXIMAGE 5 SOLAR SYSTEM IMAGER ($150)

Post by Bergkamp_ »

Up~!
Wee Ern aRmeD wiF Telescope reAdY tO taKe ovEr thE skY .. wIF jUst mY naKed eYEs .
Bergkamp_

Post by Bergkamp_ »

Up!
Bergkamp_

Post by Bergkamp_ »

up! =)
Bergkamp_

Post by Bergkamp_ »

Sold to a friendly buyer =)