WTS: Modified Canon EOS 400D [Sold]

Have a scope to sell? Or wanna find a good deal? This is your place to buy, sell or trade astro stuff!
ivan
Favourite scope: TAK-oyaki

WTS: Modified Canon EOS 400D [Sold]

Post by ivan »

Hi all,

Here is a relisting of my HA modified (with Baader UV/IR cut filter) Canon EOS 400D. It was returned by the previous buyer as it was not compatible with some of the newer capture software. If you are not intending to tether this to a laptop for shooting control, it should work fine. However, because of this, I will be lowering the price to 350 (was $400 previously).

Comes with original box, more than 10 batteries (mostly third party) and battery grip. Although this camera is an admittedly old model, but it has been tested to be one of the few models which do not have the streaks that plague many newer Canon cameras in long exposures (even when dark calibrated) when uncooled. This one gives clean results even at 15 minute sub exposures, which was about the longest I tested.

Sample image from this camera using 10-minute subs:

Contact me at 90029906 via sms or whatsapp. Viewing at my place in Toa Payoh, and feel free to test it as much as you like. Please bring your own lenses, however, as I do not have any.
Last edited by ivan on Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Just a casual stargazer
ivan

Re: WTS: Modified Canon EOS 400D (Relisted)

Post by ivan »

Price lowered to 300
Just a casual stargazer
ivan

Post by ivan »

Price lowered to $200
Just a casual stargazer
kochu
Favourite scope: Sharpstar-107PH Triplet.

Post by kochu »

Hi Ivan
Pls check pm
Kochu