WTS: EQ6 mount with AT6RC scope [SOLD]

Have a scope to sell? Or wanna find a good deal? This is your place to buy, sell or trade astro stuff!
maguro77

WTS: EQ6 mount with AT6RC scope [SOLD]

Post by maguro77 »

1)Astro tech 6" AT6RC f9
2)EQ 6 mount with Pier with two weights (only one shown)
GONE TO A GOOD HOME!

This is NOT A PRETTY telescope or mount - its been sitting in the yard (protected only with a telegizmo 365 cover) for the past few years. I have to attest that this mount and the telegizmo cover is really a workhorse - still functions although was subject to Singapore's weather conditions. The scope and mount body/pier has bad discolouration and rust - mirror inside is clean but have some spots of fungus. If you want a nice looking shiny mount - this is not.

Comes with necessary cables and hand controller as well as cables to attach to computer for EQMOD software. I have not tested the EQMOD connection recently (but had worked fine previously with Cartes du Ciel astronomy software). With the hand controller (Synscan) - you can control the mount and will slew accordingly - will give a 3 months warranty - for returning your money if the mount KO (stops working completely) within the 3 months. You get to keep everything even if I return you your money - pier, scope etc.. However no warranty on whether you can get it align properly, periodic error within acceptable limits etc... Please arrange your own pick up - its waaayy too heavy for me to deliver. Thanks for looking.

ImageIMG_7944 by tuna7777, on Flickr

Powertank not included in sale

ImageIMG_7941 by tuna7777, on Flickr