WTS: Takahashi EM-11 Temma2 Jr + wedge + Gitzo Alu Tripod

Have a scope to sell? Or wanna find a good deal? This is your place to buy, sell or trade astro stuff!
orly_andico

WTS: Takahashi EM-11 Temma2 Jr + wedge + Gitzo Alu Tripod

Post by orly_andico »

Continuing to reduce my collection. Asking for $2500.

I got this a few years ago from Anat, never took it into the field, only a few outings on my balcony. Wrote a review here - https://www.andico.org/2015/02/takahash ... eview.html

What I'm selling
- Takahashi EM-11 Temma2 Jr mount (it does GoTo, but you need SkySafari and a SkyFi or similar; or, use a PC)
- CNC-machined low latitude wedge of my own design, very nice and black-anodised
- Berlebach Vixen clamp
- Gitzo aluminium tripod, I don't know what model it is but it is a Systematics and has a bigger ring than a 3-series, so it's a 4- or 5-series
- (unrelated) the tripod pad/tilt/elevator head that came with the Gitzo tripod originally
- 20mm CW shaft, compatible with Vixen counterweights (not the oddball 18mm Takahashi shaft)
- 1x white and 1x black Vixen counterweights, total of 18lb
- Pelican Storm case with foam cutouts for the mount, one CW, CW shaft, and an extra spot for a small scope

Seeing as a new EM-11 Temma2Z is US$3350 bare (about S$4500) from Optcorp and HKS 22,200 (S$3900) from Tan14 (and you would have to buy the tripod, low-latitude wedge, and counterweights separately, and pay shipping/GST) this is a pretty good bargain.

WhatsApp/SMS 87996632.