WTS: 80mm F/7.5 Visionking Refractor

Have a scope to sell? Or wanna find a good deal? This is your place to buy, sell or trade astro stuff!
ethanwyh
Favourite scope: Sharpstar SCA 260

WTS: 80mm F/7.5 Visionking Refractor

Post by ethanwyh »

Hi all, as I’m looking to upgrade my equipment, I will be selling off my refractor which has served me well over the past year. Price: $380 (Will include a free carrying case)

The optics
The Visionking 80-600mm refractor has outstanding optics, a doublet air spaced design and high-quality mechanical components. This is a good telescope provides for astrophotographers, visual observers or nature watchers with a unique source of pleasure when observing starry skies or nature watching.Fitted with achromatic glass for good edge-to-edge viewing,fully multi green coated lens maximise light transmission, this telescope is a great balance of style and quality. The Focuser
The telescope is equipped with a Crayford style focuser. It belongs to a new generation of drawtubes, which are patent pending. Absolute precision and enormous load bearing capacity are the main advantages of this focuser. A 1:10 reduction ratio provides you with fine adjustment when focusing, allowing even more precision than with most telescopes.
Carrying case
The Nylon case will include in the package.
The advantages:
All optical surfaces multi-coated Refined baffle system to prevent reflections
High contrast and sharp images Light weight easy for carring
The Features:
Doublet air spaced achromatic design with 80mm aperture and 600mm focal length 2'' focuser Dovetail mounting plate for GP rail,with ¼” tripod thread Fully Multi-Green Coated lens Compact and light weight,easy for transport

I have many DSOs taken with it, do pm me if you want to view them.
Meet up for collection only!

Pm me via WhatsApp @ 8-six -one two 7 five 8 zero for a quicker response

No chips or optical defects whatsoever, will show proof upon request.

Thanks for viewing!
ethanwyh

Re: WTS: 80mm F/7.5 Visionking Refractor

Post by ethanwyh »

Bump
Priced reduced to $300
ethanwyh

Re: WTS: 80mm F/7.5 Visionking Refractor

Post by ethanwyh »

Bump