SOLD: Microtech Instrument Precision Alt-Az Mount with Tripod and canvas carrier

Have a scope to sell? Or wanna find a good deal? This is your place to buy, sell or trade astro stuff!
byang

SOLD: Microtech Instrument Precision Alt-Az Mount with Tripod and canvas carrier

Post by byang »

Selling a good condition Microtech Instrument Precision Alt-Az Mount with tripod for $360, inclusive of a good quality matching canvas carrier (sling type)

This mount is similar in design with the GSO Skyview Deluxe Alt-Az mount and share similar spec though mine is from Japan and came with 2 slow motion flexible cables:

https://agenaastro.com/gso-skyview-delu ... mount.html

This is a sturdy mount (payload of 9kg) with very smooth slow motion control that is critical for high power viewing.

PM me for pictures if interested.

Cash and carry at CCK Crescent. Thanks!
Last edited by byang on Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
byang

Re: WTS: Microtech Instrument Precision Alt-Az Mount with Tripod and canvas carrier

Post by byang »

BUMP
byang

Re: WTS: Microtech Instrument Precision Alt-Az Mount with Tripod and canvas carrier

Post by byang »

BUMP
byang

Post by byang »

Giving away an old but working 12x50 binocular with the purchase of this mount. Lens of this bino need some cleaning though due to fungus growth.
byang

Post by byang »

BUMP
moyusoff44@gmail.com
Favourite scope: TMB ss

Post by moyusoff44@gmail.com »

Hi,

Your mount still available?
Please whatsapp me 96632697.

Regards
Mo
byang

Post by byang »

SOLD to a nice gentleman!