SELLING Celestron PowerSeeker 70EQ Telescope(Equatorial mount)

Have a scope to sell? Or wanna find a good deal? This is your place to buy, sell or trade astro stuff!
peiyuan
Favourite scope: Celestron

SELLING Celestron PowerSeeker 70EQ Telescope(Equatorial mount)

Post by peiyuan »

!!

Hello all, i am selling away a newly bought Celestron PowerSeeker 70EQ Telescope, which has an equatorial mount at the price of $160. Price is highly negotiable. Bought it only a month ago and never used it before. I do not need it anymore therefore selling it to fellow aspiring astronomers or star seekers. Quality is 10/10. Original price is $175.

There is free shipping fees and i will do delivery on Sunday afternoon/evening to your doorstep myself.

I am also selling away a Celestron PowerSeeker Accessory Kit Telescope (Worth $48), which contains
15 mm Kellner Eyepiece.9 mm Kellner Eyepiece.#80A Blue Planetary Filter.#25 Red Planetary Filter. Moon Filter. Micro Fiber Cloth. Plastic Carrying Case with Foam
Fully-coated eyepieces for higher magnification. Planetary filters enhance details on Jupiter, Saturn, Mars and Venus
Moon filter allows detailed views of the Moon especially during the brighter phases
Carrying case fits all of the included items in the die-cut foam interior
Micro fiber cloth safely cleans optics without scratching or leaving residue

I am also including a Gosky Universal Cell Phone Adapter Mount - Compatible Binocular Monocular Spotting Scope Telescope Microscope-Fits almost all Smartphone on the Market(Worth $48).

Purchasing all 3 items(telescope + accessory kit + adapter mount) would cost $220 (Original price for all $271) You save $50!!

Below is the specifications for the telescope:
Perfect Beginners Telescope: The Celestron PowerSeeker 70EQ is an easy-to-use and powerful telescope, the PowerSeeker series is designed to give the first-time telescope user the perfect combination of quality, value, features, and power
Navigate the sky with our refractor telescope. It features a German Equatorial mount with a slow-motion altitude rod for smooth and accurate pointing. Adjust rod to desired position, then easily secure by tightening cross knob
COMPACT AND PORTABLE: This telescope for adults and kids to be used together is compact, lightweight, and portable. Take the telescope to your favorite campsite or dark sky observing site, or simply the backyard
Multiple Accessories: The Celestron PowerSeeker 70EQ Telescope features 2 eyepieces (20mm and 4mm), erect image diagonal, finderscope, plus a 3x Barlow lens to triple the power of each. Accessories also include a FREE download of one of the top consumer rated astronomy software programs
Unbeatable Warranty and Customer Support: Buy with confidence from the worlds #1 telescope brand, based in California since 1960. You'll also receive a 2-year warranty and unlimited access to technical support from our team of US-based experts

Hit me up if you want to buy or drop me a pm. THANKS!! :mryellow:
Image link -----> https://ibb.co/3hKHMCp

!!