8 inch Dobsonian for sale

Have a scope to sell? Or wanna find a good deal? This is your place to buy, sell or trade astro stuff!
Tuck
Favourite scope: Skywatcher Dobsonian 8"

8 inch Dobsonian for sale

Post by Tuck »

I am selling a Sky Watcher S11610 Traditional Dobsonian 8 Inch telescope. This item was purchased from Amazon.sg in May. Its large 200mm diameter means it has the best light collection power for the money, and it is not too large to carry around or put in a car. Included are the original 1.25 inch 25mm (48x) and 10mm (120x) lenses, 2 inch 26mm (46x) Svbony and 56mm (21x for wide view) Astromania lenses, a 2 inch Svbony UHC filter for looking at nebulae like the Orion which is in the sky throughout most of the night now, and a unused man-sized tent to protect all this equipment when out viewing. All the above is one owner and in showroom condition and functioning very well. I have tested this up to 300x with some barlow (2x) lenses, and all craters of the moon are clear. So were rings of Saturn and satellites of Jupiter. I have studied and experimented with many popular lenses and sold the unsuitable ones off, so the above parts match this telescope very well and you won't need to spend much more. Always kept under a cover and used in room only and never taken outdoors before. View at Bukit Timah near the DTL5 MRT. Asking $880 for all of the above. I will also consider selling in parts.

Please WhatsApp me at 98572661 for instant response.