WTB - Fujinon 10x50 binoculars

Have a scope to sell? Or wanna find a good deal? This is your place to buy, sell or trade astro stuff!
akdwivedi
Favourite scope: celestron C6

WTB - Fujinon 10x50 binoculars

Post by akdwivedi »

After using my fujinon fmtrc-sx 7x50 binoculars, I feel the need to move to 10x50 or larger fujinon binoculars.

If you have one to go, please PM me at nine4five6 seven4one4. I am also willing to trade my fmtrc-sx 7x50 binoculars.

these are fantastic but I am going to rationalize my binoculars to a daytime handholding (8x42), astronomy handholding 10x50 and a mounted binocular probably a x70 or x80...
fredharly
Favourite scope: favorite part of telescope is its aperture.

Re: WTB - Fujinon 10x50 binoculars

Post by fredharly »

I am contemplating buying, only for the night sky, the Fujinon 10X50. Then I would buy an 8x to bird at ease. And surely I wouldn't have to spend the two thousand euros that the Swarovskis cost... I would have money left over. I am searching about this query on different sites. Well, this is what I think in theory, we'll see what happens in-store. Which, by the way, is not the best place to test optics.
akdwivedi
Favourite scope: celestron C6

Re: WTB - Fujinon 10x50 binoculars

Post by akdwivedi »

The 10x50 is what I am also looking for.. the brand new ones are really expensive and used ones show up very rarely. But based on my experience of Fujinon 7x50, these are not handholdable for long time. a 8x42/50/56 are easier to hand hold. I already have a heavier bino 20x60 for tripod mounted viewing.