Free : 8 x 42 Binoculars Giveaway

Have a scope to sell? Or wanna find a good deal? This is your place to buy, sell or trade astro stuff!
swimaniac

Free : 8 x 42 Binoculars Giveaway

Post by swimaniac »

Hi

I have a 8 x 42 Multi coated Roof Prism Binoculars which was bought in Hong Kong at the Planetarium about 2.5 yrs ago. Condition is still good and have been using it until this week.

Have just bought another bino and would like to give away this bino to students who would like to start observing the sky but do not have the funds to buy a bino to start off.

Conditions:
1. Must use the bino regularly observing the night sky and not looking at guys or gals.
2. I have no way to verify if you have difficulty in buying a bino due to tight financial situation and the second and last condition is honesty.

Please PM me and I will make the final decision on who to give the bino to.

I hope I am not asking too much.

Vincent
Swim or Sink
Zephyrus

Post by Zephyrus »

Man, this is why I love Singastro; people giving back to the community. A pair of 8x42 binos was how I started the hobby last year too, although mine came at a pricetag of $175.

But, I benefited from the community by getting my first scope off David Lian at a great price, and I hope that swimaniac's bino-giveaway will get someone started on Astronomy the same way I did.

Up for the nice gesture from swimaniac! To whomever that gets the bino, do get yourself a planisphere after this and lay a floormat on the open field, then start observing the heavens!

-Zane
Hackerpro123
Favourite scope: C90 mak spotting scope

Re: Free : 8 x 42 Binoculars Giveaway

Post by Hackerpro123 »

Still available altho its like so damn long ago?