WTS : Megrez 90 William Optics Tube with Case (sold)

Have a scope to sell? Or wanna find a good deal? This is your place to buy, sell or trade astro stuff!
maguro77

WTS : Megrez 90 William Optics Tube with Case (sold)

Post by maguro77 »

For Sale : Used William Optics Megrez 90 Tube with aluminium case that came with it. Price for tube and case is S$750/-.REDUCED TO S$650/-.......SOLD....

Scope was bought in Dec 2007. Mount and rings shown in photo are not for sale. Contact me via email at khorjss@gmail.com. Deal at Orchard MRT.

This is a used telescope with some user scuff marks. As white color is difficult to keep white, tube is no longer pure white but has off white/ greyish user marks. Lens has usual dust on the inside of lens but i dont know how to take it out or how it got in. Please review pictures closely before you decide as this scope is in a Used but good working condition.

ImageImage

Picture of Omega Centauri taken earlier this year with the scope - no flattener or reducer.

Last edited by maguro77 on Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:53 am, edited 4 times in total.
Bergkamp_
Favourite scope: Telescope that i can bring out

Post by Bergkamp_ »

up for this wonderful scope~!
Wee Ern aRmeD wiF Telescope reAdY tO taKe ovEr thE skY .. wIF jUst mY naKed eYEs .
timatworksg

Post by timatworksg »

Second the 'Upz!" This is a great scope to have, portable and 90mm objective!

The dust isn't a prob. Tends to happen especially having it for so long. Dust caps or not, some always creep in. WO scopes being white....hard to keep clean. The Objective looks wonderful and has been given TLC. If confident, one can remove the objective and blow the lens. If not, low pressure from an airbrush, air gun (LOW PRESSURE) will push them away and also the whole tube inside. But no big deal...it doesn't affect anything!

Upz again! Good price too!!
My wife never complained about how much time, effort & money I spent on my Astronomy hobby!................suddenly I met her!!!
maguro77

Post by maguro77 »

Thanks guys for the support.

Have decided to reduce the price to S$650/-. Specs of scope (taken from the manual) are as follows:
Aperture: 90mm
Focal length: 621 mm
Doublet FPL-53 airspaced
Retractable Lens Shade
360 degree rotating camera-angle adjuster
1:10 Dual speed fine focus
1.25 inch adapter with brass compression rings
Tube length : Fully Extended 540 mm, Retracted 430mm
Tube Weight: 3.1 kg
Aluminium case: 59 cm x 21 cm x 18 cm
timatworksg

Post by timatworksg »

WOW! Good Deal for a great Scope!! IF I didn't already have 80/88/66/90 I'd buy this from you...lol!

Great scope for Viewing, compact enough for Grab and Go, Wonderful for AP...nice package!
My wife never complained about how much time, effort & money I spent on my Astronomy hobby!................suddenly I met her!!!
Bergkamp_

Post by Bergkamp_ »

omg.. a price that made me stop a heart beat~!!!
Wee Ern aRmeD wiF Telescope reAdY tO taKe ovEr thE skY .. wIF jUst mY naKed eYEs .
guangwei

Post by guangwei »

VERY CHEAP !!!!!!!!! GRAB NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!
wucheeyiun

Post by wucheeyiun »

UPZZZ to good seller !
maguro77

Post by maguro77 »

Dont mean to give people heart attack with price reduction.. just want to see it put to good use... Thanks for the support again, guys.

RESERVED FOR VIEWING..SOLD.
Last edited by maguro77 on Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bergkamp_

Post by Bergkamp_ »

seriously.. i got a WO 90.. this is a must grab scope.. its a nice good scope..~! with this price.. dun think~! Buy 1st~!