Giveaway: New Finderscope for students (Updated with pics)

Have a scope to sell? Or wanna find a good deal? This is your place to buy, sell or trade astro stuff!
mrngbss

Giveaway: New Finderscope for students (Updated with pics)

Post by mrngbss »

Hi all (students),

I have a new finderscope to give away. Condition is mint and i have not detected any defects. I have never use it and don't think will ever use it on the Sun. This is the finderscope that comes with a Skywatcher telescope.

Item is only for CURRENT secondary, JC, or polytechnic STUDENTS. Please do a self-collection or meet at a place at my convenience.

Please email me at wee dot nghee at gmail dot com.

Cheers,
Last edited by mrngbss on Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wee Nghee the Pooh
wucheeyiun

Post by wucheeyiun »

Nice give away .. students go grab it ... sky watcher finder is quite good actually ... :)

upzzz for wee ngee the pooh
mrngbss

Re: Giveaway: New Finderscope for students

Post by mrngbss »

mrngbss wrote:Hi all (students),

I have a new finderscope to give away. Condition is mint and i have not detected any defects. I have never use it and don't think will ever use it on the Sun. This is the finderscope that comes with a Skywatcher telescope.

Item is only for CURRENT secondary, JC, or polytechnic STUDENTS. Please do a self-collection or meet at a place at my convenience.

Please email me at wee dot nghee at gmail dot com.

Cheers,

Alamak, never put in the link for the photos ... blur me.. I think this is the 7x50 finderscope. Same size as the one that comes with a C11.

The link : Finderscope
Wee Nghee the Pooh
MooEy

Post by MooEy »

oo, nice finder. i'm using one of those for guiding. works well with the kwik adapter :D

~MooEy~