www.optcorp.com

Here is the place for vendors to make their product annoucement.
RyoNpepper

Post by RyoNpepper »

ariefm71 wrote:Look for Rayna Roberts.
I bought things thru her as well. A fine lady indeed.

Do you think it's o.k to ask for discount thru her?? Me Shy too ask leh! :oops: Unlike in Singapore we're use to bargaining.
shoelevy

Post by shoelevy »

no
do not ask for discounts
the westerners regard that as disrecpectful, their way of doing business is different from asians
do not ask for discounts
Airconvent
Super Moderator

Post by Airconvent »

yes....don't ask for discounts but I think you can try asking subtlely if the item you are buying is on special offer that week or if there is any special offer up and coming. previously when I talked to them, I told them I was trying to keep my purchase as lean as possible and they recommended some alternatives to me. I did not bargain but asked for suggestions. Of course, don't expect the same product you ask for if they recommend something cheaper..!
The Boldly Go Where No Meade Has Gone Before
Captain, RSS Enterprise NCC1701R
United Federation of the Planets
denebman

Post by denebman »

shoelevy wrote:no
do not ask for discounts
the westerners regard that as disrecpectful, their way of doing business is different from asians
do not ask for discounts
Scared :shock: , I just asked discount on shipping charge yesterday for my new order.
10" Telekit with Zambuto optics~TMB 152/1200 (construction)~Takashi Mewlon 210~TMB 80/600
RyoNpepper

Post by RyoNpepper »

Airconvent wrote:yes....don't ask for discounts but I think you can try asking subtlely if the item you are buying is on special offer that week or if there is any special offer up and coming. previously when I talked to them, I told them I was trying to keep my purchase as lean as possible and they recommended some alternatives to me. I did not bargain but asked for suggestions. Of course, don't expect the same product you ask for if they recommend something cheaper..!
Yeh, What I did the last time was asking for their best quote, as I found the similar item cheaper elsewhere, and hope OPT can match the price. Anyway, the OPT website did indicate that if we found better price elsewhere...... do let them know.

Well, OPTCORP kind of forgot my quotation request for that particular item, and skipped it. I guess probably I've a long list of item then, and they missed it.

:roll:

However, I enjoy buying things from them, thru Rayna, Fast, efficient and friendly too!

8)