Astrobargains - 5*

Here is the place for vendors to make their product annoucement.
VinSnr
Administrator

Re: Tele Vue range enquiry

Post by VinSnr »

astrobargains wrote:
denebman wrote:Hi, astrobargains, I do hope that you can carry Televue products in the future.
Hi Denebman,

Thanks for your feedback. We are coincidentally trying to figure out how to bring in more Tele Vue products. Do you have a wish list of which range you would like to see ? E.g. Naglers, Panoptics, Radians, Plossls, etc ?

Best regards !
Joo Beng
actually I rather you bring in truss dobs.

Dob shipping is expensive

But if you can make dob prices and its shipping cheap, that would really do us a big favour.
denebman

Re: Tele Vue range enquiry

Post by denebman »

astrobargains wrote:
denebman wrote:Hi, astrobargains, I do hope that you can carry Televue products in the future.
Hi Denebman,

Thanks for your feedback. We are coincidentally trying to figure out how to bring in more Tele Vue products. Do you have a wish list of which range you would like to see ? E.g. Naglers, Panoptics, Radians, Plossls, etc ?

Best regards !
Joo Beng
you may consider adding Televue products as follows:

1. PO24 (largest true field for 1.25" ep)
2. PL15 (good high power planetary performance)
3. TV 60 (portable and excellent optics) and
4. TV102 (better collimation holding and ergonomics than TAK FS102)

Naglers and Radians are too costly to justify their performance, better not to carry. :(
10" Telekit with Zambuto optics~TMB 152/1200 (construction)~Takashi Mewlon 210~TMB 80/600
denebman

Post by denebman »

I bought a Televue 1.25" 2X barlow yesterday. I called Joo Beng at 9:45am and got the barlow at 10:20am, 35 minutes of lead time! the fastest experience for any of my astronomy stuff.
10" Telekit with Zambuto optics~TMB 152/1200 (construction)~Takashi Mewlon 210~TMB 80/600