Astro Bargains

Here is the place for vendors to make their product annoucement.
Airconvent
Super Moderator

Post by Airconvent »

wee ern,
bear in mind vendors do hold some old stock and these may not be priced near the special offers. what the local vendors like astrobargain, etc can provide is hands on testing , and of course, if there is any problem, you can meet them which you can't if you bought from overseas...
The Boldly Go Where No Meade Has Gone Before
Captain, RSS Enterprise NCC1701R
United Federation of the Planets
VinSnr
Administrator

Post by VinSnr »

astrobargains wrote:
ariefm71 wrote:Long live parallel importing! :-)

JB, any other Astronomik's filters available for sale? any idea how much Orion Atlas-GoTo mount (shipped to SG) will cost?

Arief
Hi Arief, I can pretty much bring in any of their filters. Just let me know what in particular you're interested in. This brand is well known for their very robust filters, practically scratch resistant, so I'll start to stock more of their range. I also have some of the other brands in stock including Meade's OIII, Orion's Broadband, and Meade Narrowband filters.

Best regards !
Joo Beng, would appreicate if you can bring in some Baader Filters like their skyglow and moonlight filter, semi-apo filter, OIII filter and stuff.
denebman

Post by denebman »

Joo Beng, is it possible to bring in Denk II binoviewer package? Thanks.
10" Telekit with Zambuto optics~TMB 152/1200 (construction)~Takashi Mewlon 210~TMB 80/600
kayheem

Post by kayheem »

Wow! All these requests sound like a Christmas wish list. I think Astrobargains is trying their best to be a reseller/retailer with great prices. You can actually call for an appointment to see the stuff they have in their little showroom.

Good service!
Bergkamp_
Favourite scope: Telescope that i can bring out

Post by Bergkamp_ »

Airconvent roger that
Wee Ern aRmeD wiF Telescope reAdY tO taKe ovEr thE skY .. wIF jUst mY naKed eYEs .
astrobargains
Vendor

Post by astrobargains »

Sorry for not replying !! It seems that somehow the "watch" of this thread didn't trigger any emails to let us know. I wonder why !!

It's great to see so many enquiries. Here are the replies :
jermng wrote:Hi Joo Beng,

Do you have the filters in 2" in stock?

Jeremy
I do not have all the versions of 2" filters in stock. I should be getting a range of filters from Orion that are "on sale". This will be launched for February.
Bergkamp_ wrote:regarding http://www.telescope.com/jump.jsp?itemI ... 686&KICKER - they are having sale and the price dropped below US$100. Will astrobargain willing to adjust its selling price to match with that? If willing, i will consider buying from astrobargain. Thanks
Yes. If anyone would like to take advantage of the Orion sale that is on NOW, Astro Bargains will be able to reflect these better prices too. Do take advantage of it if you see anything that you want, and send us an email.
VinSnr wrote:
Joo Beng, would appreicate if you can bring in some Baader Filters like their skyglow and moonlight filter, semi-apo filter, OIII filter and stuff.
The stock that we have on hand is of course very carefully managed. Mainly it is to allow folks to try before they buy. If you know in particular what you want (or even would like to test), let us know and we'll see what we can do to stock the items.
denebman wrote:Joo Beng, is it possible to bring in Denk II binoviewer package? Thanks.
Yes, we could bring in these packages as well, but similar reply as in the previous one....is there a package that you have in mind ?
kayheem wrote:Wow! All these requests sound like a Christmas wish list. I think Astrobargains is trying their best to be a reseller/retailer with great prices. You can actually call for an appointment to see the stuff they have in their little showroom.

Good service!
Thanks Kay Heem and everyone else for your great support !! Will be posting the promotions we have for February 06 real soon.

Here's wishing all our Chinese customers a very Happy Chinese New Year !

Best regards !
Astro Bargains
See More for Less !!
http://www.astrobargains.com
sales@astrobargains.com
Bergkamp_
Favourite scope: Telescope that i can bring out

Post by Bergkamp_ »

gd customer service.. hope to deal wif u soon =) keep it up..
Wee Ern aRmeD wiF Telescope reAdY tO taKe ovEr thE skY .. wIF jUst mY naKed eYEs .