Welcome our new vendor Denebman

Here is the place for vendors to make their product annoucement.
acc
Administrator
Favourite scope: Mag1 Instruments 12.5" Portaball

Welcome our new vendor Denebman

Post by acc »

Let's all welcome Denebman (Liu Ming) as a new vendor here. Do give him your support! :)

cheers
cc
We do it in the dark...
Portaball 12.5"
Takahashi Mewlon 210
William Optics 110ED
...and all night long!
chrisyeo

Post by chrisyeo »

Congratulation Lui Ming on your new status! And thank you for contributing to the astro community here!

Good luck with your sales. May you gain worldwide fame. :) :)

Cheers,
Chris
Airconvent
Super Moderator

Post by Airconvent »

wow liu ming,
from you quality stuff and the way some people here are salivating over them, you should do well.....do post your catalog here are link us to a site on this...congrats!

rich
The Boldly Go Where No Meade Has Gone Before
Captain, RSS Enterprise NCC1701R
United Federation of the Planets
denebman

Post by denebman »

Thank you all for the wholehearted support!

My tenet as a new vendor is to introduce my own designed astronomy products at reasonable price to Singapore amateures. I'll keep the profit margin lowest because we get things directly from our workshop.

I will follow up as soon as possible the description of of newly launched alt-azimuth mount and dielectric star diagonal.
Last edited by denebman on Tue Sep 27, 2005 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
10" Telekit with Zambuto optics~TMB 152/1200 (construction)~Takashi Mewlon 210~TMB 80/600
Tachyon

Post by Tachyon »

Liu Ming,

If I ever want to get a mount, you're the man!

Happy opening!
[80% Steve, 20% Alfred] ------- Probability of Clear Skies = (Age of newest equipment in days) / [(Number of observers) * (Total Aperture of all telescopes present in mm)]
rlow

Post by rlow »

Dr Liu,

Congrats on your new status! You have made a great start with your own product 'Astroslew', a well-finished high-performance product at a reasonable price. This heralds well for your business as well as for amatuer astronomers in Singapore. You have my whole-hearted support! Keep up the good work!
Jingguo

Post by Jingguo »

congrats to u Liu Ming. looks like its gonna offer more options to astronomers and anther channel 4 low budget like me. Anyway wish u SHENG YI XING LONG!!!
denebman

Post by denebman »

Thank you gentlemen! Fortunately, for the alt-azimuth mount and the dovetail/saddle combo set, I reserved one for my personal use. Anyone who is interested will have the chance to test before making decision.
10" Telekit with Zambuto optics~TMB 152/1200 (construction)~Takashi Mewlon 210~TMB 80/600