For sale: Quality alt-azimuth mount and accessories.

Here is the place for vendors to make their product annoucement.
rlow

Post by rlow »

Arief, very nice tripod. How much is that? Payload?
ariefm71

Post by ariefm71 »

S$210. Payload around 50kg
Tachyon

Post by Tachyon »

What is the dampening time like?

Cheers!
[80% Steve, 20% Alfred] ------- Probability of Clear Skies = (Age of newest equipment in days) / [(Number of observers) * (Total Aperture of all telescopes present in mm)]
denebman

Post by denebman »

Hi, Arief,

Thanks for the nice pictures. The wooden tripod looks quite similar to what I saw on a Chinese forum last year. Btw, does your new "baby" keep collimation well?

My renovated TMB115 OTA and another three mounts plus diagonals are still on the way, the only available one for me is a 10X50 bino now. :(
10" Telekit with Zambuto optics~TMB 152/1200 (construction)~Takashi Mewlon 210~TMB 80/600
VinSnr
Administrator

Post by VinSnr »

denebman wrote:Hi, Arief,

Thanks for the nice pictures. The wooden tripod looks quite similar to what I saw on a Chinese forum last year. Btw, does your new "baby" keep collimation well?

My renovated TMB115 OTA and another three mounts plus diagonals are still on the way, the only available one for me is a 10X50 bino now. :(
Hey LiuMing,

You still have any astroslew mount for sale? I may need one.

But before I do that, I may want to bring the Burgess1278 to your place and try it out with the mount first. That scope is long so not sure how your mount handle it.
denebman

Post by denebman »

Hi, VinSnr,

Yes, still have three pieces on the way to Singapore. I suggest you try it and make decision later, I'll let you know more details when they arrive.
10" Telekit with Zambuto optics~TMB 152/1200 (construction)~Takashi Mewlon 210~TMB 80/600
VinSnr
Administrator

Post by VinSnr »

ariefm71 wrote:Vin, just buy a replacement knob from Yong Seng screw ($4). I bought extra if you want.
Thanks Bro. I am not sure where is Yong Seng, but guess will just get it from you.

Is it difficult to change?
VinSnr
Administrator

Post by VinSnr »

denebman wrote:Hi, VinSnr,

Yes, still have three pieces on the way to Singapore. I suggest you try it and make decision later, I'll let you know more details when they arrive.
Ok thanks...will contact u and see how it works out.
ariefm71

Post by ariefm71 »

Liu Ming, can you make a shorter counterweight shaft (about half the length of current shaft) as an option? would like to order one.

thanks,
arief
denebman

Post by denebman »

Hi, Arief, will let you know the results later as my machinist has a very long CNY holiday.

thx

liu ming

ps: my refinished tmb115 tube (appears more commercial now :D )
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.