Demo Scopes for Loan FOC

Here is the place for vendors to make their product annoucement.
Lee
Vendor

Post by Lee »

Ariefm
Roma my
neoterryjoe

next in line for the PST
VinSnr
Administrator

Post by VinSnr »

Lee wrote:
VinSnr wrote: Thanks Wee Kiong.

Review for that 12" is not a problem. In fact I feel like taking your 12" and do a supercharge on it. The optics on that 12" is very good...I verified that while doing the collimation for the scope. The only quirk is the image shift while using the focusing knob. But that can be smoothen out with the EZ focusing gear from Peterson.

The only problem with your 12" is how to fit that into my car and transport it safely. And I am afraid I can't bear to give it back to you once the 2 weeks is up!!
The 12" with foam support will just fit into the boot of my Corolla XLI.
Bring down your car and we can try. The 12" & PST will be available after Friday. Let me know if you want to collect them. Think there is a Q building up for the PST.
Thanks Wee Kiong...will contact you.
ariefm71

Post by ariefm71 »

Ariefm
Roma my
neoterryjoe

next in line for the PST
Hi Lee,

I just decided to get a PST package (with CEMAX eyepiece and Malta tripod) myself. Pls take out my name from the list.

I'd like to thank you for your offers. You've done a really great service to our community here.

rgds,
Arief
Lee
Vendor

Post by Lee »

ariefm71 wrote:
Ariefm
Roma my
neoterryjoe

next in line for the PST
Hi Lee,

I just decided to get a PST package (with CEMAX eyepiece and Malta tripod) myself. Pls take out my name from the list.

I'd like to thank you for your offers. You've done a really great service to our community here.

rgds,

Arief
Arief, I'm sure you will like the PST veru much :D

Roma my, you are next in line.
As Vincent has not contacted me on the PST yet, you might want to liase with him if you need the PST first.
roma_my

Post by roma_my »

As Vincent has not contacted me on the PST yet, you might want to liase with him if you need the PST first.
Will pm Vincent first. If he agree then will contact you later.

Cheers

roma_my
VinSnr
Administrator

Post by VinSnr »

roma_my wrote:

Cheers

roma_my
Hi Lee,

If Roma_my wants it first, you can loan it to him first and then I come after him.

The reason is because I am waiting for the Meade DSI to arrive. I want to time the arrival of the DSI with the loan for the 12" Meade. This way, I can optimise my time that I can have with the 12". When I collect the 12", I will collect the PST together.
Lee
Vendor

Post by Lee »

VinSnr wrote:
roma_my wrote:

Cheers

roma_my
Hi Lee,

If Roma_my wants it first, you can loan it to him first and then I come after him.

The reason is because I am waiting for the Meade DSI to arrive. I want to time the arrival of the DSI with the loan for the 12" Meade. This way, I can optimise my time that I can have with the 12". When I collect the 12", I will collect the PST together.
Hi Roma my,
You can collect the PST anytime this week at my place in Paris Ris preferably after 8pm.

Wee Kiong
river

Post by river »

Hi Lee,

Can you put me on the queue for PST loan, thanks a lot

river
Lee
Vendor

Post by Lee »

Hi,

Roma my had loan & returned the PST.

Next is :-

1. Vincent *
2. neoterryjoe
3. River

* If you are ready to collect together with the 12", if not will be neoterryjoe.

Please advise.

Nobody want to loan the 4.5" & the 7" :o
If possible please collect by monday.
kingkong

Post by kingkong »

i would like to look throught the pst when i visit sg around christmas. who will have a pst by that time? can i look-see? thanks.