BRAND NEW JAPANESE MADE SAKURA adjustiible zoom pro BINOCULA

Here is the place for vendors to make their product annoucement.
anguswholesale

BRAND NEW JAPANESE MADE SAKURA adjustiible zoom pro BINOCULA

Post by anguswholesale »

Wholesale exporter for telescopes and binoculars. need to clear out my last 5 SETS OF BINOCULARS. Just closed down army equipment shop at beach road so do not want to keep anymore stocks.

Clearing out these these New Century Sakura Binoculars with coated lenses. The fully coated lenses assures a sharp, clear, untinted view even on water or snow. You can also use your telescope to observe things on Earth such as scenic views, nature, wildlife, investigative & surveillance work. Moreover, it is ideal for nature lovers, bird watching (birding), horse racing, concerts, yachting, boating, sporting events, observing aero displays, observing aircraft in flight, sentry spotting to long distance apartment and even observing ships in the high seas. whatever you name it, at a distance, it brings you up close and personal as if you were there, and with amazing clarity !!! many parents whom are worried of their children sailing at East Coast have bought them from me and i have many good feedbacks as they could clearly keep clear track of their children even at long distances on the sea.

10 - 60 X 60 - $79 (Quick..very cheap)

this of course, cannot be compared to the lens you all are talking about on this forum, but you will have to view this to be amazed by the closeness in the quality that it can come to your lens that dicusses here. its great for beginners who do not want to blow a hole intheior pocket.

viewing can be done at bukit timah community centre. I WILL ARRANGE FOR DELIVERY FOR SINCERE BUYERS. contact is 9 0 6 7 3 1 0 3.

pls email me at anguswholesale@gmail.com for the pictures which i don't know where to post at. feel free to call me as this binos are taking up much space. thank you.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lee
Vendor

Post by Lee »

Received one of this tonight. Not tested yet.

Red Ruby coating.
Spec : 10-60 x 60
Should rightfully be 10-60 x 50 as the man clear aperture is only 50mm.
acc
Administrator
Favourite scope: Mag1 Instruments 12.5" Portaball

Post by acc »

Hmm red ruby coating binoculars are not suitable for astronomy, and are generally hallmarks of a poor quality bino. Buyer beware.
We do it in the dark...
Portaball 12.5"
Takahashi Mewlon 210
William Optics 110ED
...and all night long!