Request for Local Taken Astrophoto - Starville Welcome Kit

Here is the place for vendors to make their product annoucement.
Lee
Vendor

Request for Local Taken Astrophoto - Starville Welcome Kit

Post by Lee »

Starville has requested us to prepare a Resident Welcome Kit containing a short brochure. This brochure will aim to let the resident appreciate their in-house Observatory and what they can gain from it. It will contain text and images.

As such I will like to request for Astrophoto (preferably local taken & c/w tech detail) from you guys to be incorporated in the brochure. I will need images of :-

- planets
- moons
- deep space
- special events
- any other interesting stuff ...

You may submit your photos (in low resolution) here & email me a copy at a higher resolution of around 500 Kb at leewk@tps.sg. Please submit your photos by next [glow=red]Monday 2/1/06[/glow].

The owners of the selected photos will automatically grant the right on the use of their photos for the purpose intended to The Physical Space @ Starville Observatory.

As a gesture of goodwill we will give a little gift to the selected photos' owners .. 'Tektite in a Box' see attached.

A tektiteTektites (from Greek tektos, molten) are natural glass objects, up to a few centimeters in size, which — according to most scientists — have been formed by the impact of large meteorites on Earth's surface, although a few researchers favor an origin from the Moon as volcanic ejecta.

Thanks,
Wee Kiong
TPS
Airconvent
Super Moderator

Post by Airconvent »

great wee kiong..
you always have great deals to offer!
unfortunately, most of my shots are an embarrassment, so better to let the "professionals" submit theirs.

But in case you find something you like, you are free to use any of my photos I uploaded to singastro as well as these here :

www.pbase.com/airconvent

I do hope the others who has contributed to the album section also have no problems. I suggest you PM WK if you have no objection. this way, he can pick and choose and have a wider choice.

cheers
The Boldly Go Where No Meade Has Gone Before
Captain, RSS Enterprise NCC1701R
United Federation of the Planets