How much you willing to buy these EC-125

Here is the place for vendors to make their product annoucement.
Lee
Vendor

Post by Lee »

Sorry the offer of S$300 to co-bid for the EC-125 c/w std accessories had expired yesterday 9am.

Just a final clarification :

The school had actually put up 2 units of EC-125 complete (which we had previously sold to them) for condemnation instead of Trade-in (which I proposed to them but MOE don't allow) because the repair cost for both the Fork mounts are expensive in today term.

Instead of just the 2 units EC-125 the administrator put in together with the auction a 5-years old Canon Photostat Machine with electric jogger (worth more than S$10K then) to be bidded as a package.

I got no use of the Huge Photostat Machine (Canon GP215) but I still try to bid (as I was told someone had bidded for the package probably for the machine). Hence I had asked you guys for a price acceptable as a bid reference for the package. If I bid I will have to include the price of the Photostat Machine as well and it will make the package less attractive.

Anyway I had bidded for the EC125s and the Photostat Machine.

If I managed to get the package then I will try to get rid of the Photostat Machine.(probably have to spend some money to bring out the huge machine from the school)

So, another offer to you guys :idea:

Who want to take in the Canon GP215 Photostat Machine w/jogger if I won the bid? Seen the machine and is working but requires maintenance service.

Give me your best price here.
Starting at S$99 !!!
RyoNpepper

Post by RyoNpepper »

Lee wrote:Sorry the offer of S$300 to co-bid for the EC-125 c/w std accessories had expired yesterday 9am.

Just a final clarification :

The school had actually put up 2 units of EC-125 complete (which we had previously sold to them) for condemnation instead of Trade-in (which I proposed to them but MOE don't allow) because the repair cost for both the Fork mounts are expensive in today term.

Instead of just the 2 units EC-125 the administrator put in together with the auction a 5-years old Canon Photostat Machine with electric jogger (worth more than S$10K then) to be bidded as a package.

I got no use of the Huge Photostat Machine (Canon GP215) but I still try to bid (as I was told someone had bidded for the package probably for the machine). Hence I had asked you guys for a price acceptable as a bid reference for the package. If I bid I will have to include the price of the Photostat Machine as well and it will make the package less attractive.

Anyway I had bidded for the EC125s and the Photostat Machine.

If I managed to get the package then I will try to get rid of the Photostat Machine.(probably have to spend some money to bring out the huge machine from the school)

So, another offer to you guys :idea:

Who want to take in the Canon GP215 Photostat Machine w/jogger if I won the bid? Seen the machine and is working but requires maintenance service.

Give me your best price here.
Starting at S$99 !!!
Hi Lee,

Haizzz....I'm late....shld hv seen this post earlier. I reckon $300 is reasonable indeed, worth to take a risk though. Actually I'm interested in the fork mount, to replace my spoilt one(since 2005)...I think Aircovent shld know, I even ask him for help b4 :wink:
I know such Bidding scheme, it's a norm that the buyer atmost can only see the condition thru pics provided. The term is sell as it is and not testing was allowed.
During the recent Seagate and Maxtor merger, Lots of Maxtor assets are put to bidding by Dovebid(Professional bidding company). They will not even disclose any defects for a item up for bidding, it's up to a bidder to bid and take any risk.

Hope that u got 2 "healthy" 125EC. :)

Cheers!