WILLIAM OPTICS PRODUCTS SPECIAL OFFER FOR FEB & MAR 2008

Here is the place for vendors to make their product annoucement.
fengting

Post by fengting »

Are prices in S$ or US$?
weixing
Super Moderator
Favourite scope: Vixen R200SS & Celestron 6" F5 Achro Refractor
Location: (Tampines) Earth of Solar System in Orion Arm of Milky Way Galaxy in Local Group Galaxies Cluster

Post by weixing »

Hi,
Are prices in S$ or US$?
All price should be in S$, or we won't said that the price was good. Anyway, robin was a local vendor, so the price he give should be in S$.

Have a nice day.
Yang Weixing
:mrgreen: "The universe is composed mainly of hydrogen and ignorance." :mrgreen:
lowrobin
Vendor

Post by lowrobin »

fengting wrote:Are prices in S$ or US$?
Yeh...! my price is the good old SGD...!!!! :mrgreen:

Robin Low
MooEy

Post by MooEy »

meh, 2 more days till promotion over. me still thinking of the flt-110, anyone wan buy my 102ed? got offer for the smaller focuser zenithstar 110 f/7 with the tmb lens?

~MooEy~
wucheeyiun

Post by wucheeyiun »

Mooey, you got to check with robin if the flt-110 is with the 2.5 " focuser or the 4" focuser....WO was selling the 2.5" focuser version on ebay for 1500 usd (i think) quite sometime back.
lowrobin
Vendor

Post by lowrobin »

MooEy wrote:meh, 2 more days till promotion over. me still thinking of the flt-110, anyone wan buy my 102ed? got offer for the smaller focuser zenithstar 110 f/7 with the tmb lens?

~MooEy~
Hi MooEy,

The FLT110 comes with a 4" focuser and a 1.25 adapter, is the latest version, will this clear your doubts? Anyway, the promotions extended to April 08, so is a good news for you to save up for this scope.

Robin Low
wucheeyiun

Post by wucheeyiun »

Robin,
you have special price for the flt-132? [smilie=sweetdrop.gif] ...i am thinking very hard
Tachyon

Post by Tachyon »

Hmm.. maybe we should form a club for those who's eyeing on FLTs! Heh...
[80% Steve, 20% Alfred] ------- Probability of Clear Skies = (Age of newest equipment in days) / [(Number of observers) * (Total Aperture of all telescopes present in mm)]
lowrobin
Vendor

Post by lowrobin »

wucheeyiun wrote:Robin,
you have special price for the flt-132? [smilie=sweetdrop.gif] ...i am thinking very hard
Hi Chee Yiun,

I think Andrew is right... we should start a FLT Club, by the way, the FLT 132 my special price for this season is $ 5,600.00 for a limited period only.

Cheers ! [smilie=angel.gif]

Robin Low
wucheeyiun

Post by wucheeyiun »

lowrobin wrote:
wucheeyiun wrote:Robin,
Hi Chee Yiun,

I think Andrew is right... we should start a FLT Club, by the way, the FLT 132 my special price for this season is $ 5,600.00 for a limited period only.

Cheers ! [smilie=angel.gif]

Robin Low
I think the flt-110 represents more value per $...if compare with its WO online price...
Mooey...go for it [smilie=admire.gif]