THE WORLD FAMOUS MOONLITE FOCUSERS ARE HERE IN SINGAPORE

Here is the place for vendors to make their product annoucement.
lowrobin
Vendor

THE WORLD FAMOUS MOONLITE FOCUSERS ARE HERE IN SINGAPORE

Post by lowrobin »

[font=Arial]HI ALL ASTRONOMERS:

I'M PROUD TO ANNOUNCE THE WORLD FAMOUS "MOONLITE FOCUSERS" WILL BE LANDING IN SINGAPORE SOON.

THE ""MOONLITE FOCUSER" IS THE STATE-OF-THE-ARTS FOCUSER WITH COMPUTERISED FOCUSING CONTROL, YOU WILL ENJOY A SMOOTHER FOCUSING ESPECIALLY FOR ASTRO-IMAGING THAT YOU CAN'T COMPROMISE THE ACCURACY OF THE IMAGE.

GOTO < http://www.focuser.com/index.php> FOR YOUR CHOICE OF FOCUSER. PLEASE EMAIL ME AT: lowrobin53@yahoo.com.sg

REGARDS,

ROBIN LOW
MOBILE - 65-94566785[/font]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mrngbss

Post by mrngbss »

GREAT!!
Wee Nghee the Pooh
weixing
Super Moderator
Favourite scope: Vixen R200SS & Celestron 6" F5 Achro Refractor
Location: (Tampines) Earth of Solar System in Orion Arm of Milky Way Galaxy in Local Group Galaxies Cluster

Post by weixing »

Hi,
WOW!! Great!! Now know who to look for if upgrading my focuser again... hee hee :D :D

Have a nice day.
Yang Weixing
:mrgreen: "The universe is composed mainly of hydrogen and ignorance." :mrgreen:
lowrobin
Vendor

Post by lowrobin »

weixing wrote:Hi,
WOW!! Great!! Now know who to look for if upgrading my focuser again... hee hee :D :D

Have a nice day.
Hehehehe..."Moonlite Focuser" can fit most scopes, you can also order the special flange if your scope is that "BIG"... :shock:

This product also have the optional motor focus, a stand alone motor focus with hand controller or the computerized version which give very accurate focus, is some what "Auto Focus" if you link with your P.C. : but this product is not that cheapcheap type, I'll order some trial produts and will announce in the forum soon, you can have a hands on if you like.... :mrgreen:

Robin Low