Astrobargains

Here is the place for vendors to make their product annoucement.
Dgiesen

Astrobargains

Post by Dgiesen »

I ordered a diagonal 2" with astrobargains but I didn't receive any feedback or e-mail. Are they still alive or have they vanished form earth?
lowrobin
Vendor

Re: Astrobargains

Post by lowrobin »

Dgiesen wrote:I ordered a diagonal 2" with astrobargains but I didn't receive any feedback or e-mail. Are they still alive or have they vanished form earth?
Hi,

I knew JB as a friend and associates, he is a geniune businessman and may be just busy thats all, overseas suppliers take about 3-4 weeks to deliver the goods due to their committment, may be you need to have some patient for overseas orders.

Cheers, [smilie=cheer.gif]

Robin Low
swimaniac

Post by swimaniac »

JB has never failed to deliver so far in all my dealings with him. He could be overseas or busy. Be patient.

[smilie=crying3.gif] Waiting for clear skies can be a bigger pain.
Swim or Sink
weixing
Super Moderator
Favourite scope: Vixen R200SS & Celestron 6" F5 Achro Refractor
Location: (Tampines) Earth of Solar System in Orion Arm of Milky Way Galaxy in Local Group Galaxies Cluster

Post by weixing »

Hi,
JB has never failed to deliver so far in all my dealings with him. He could be overseas or busy. Be patient.
Agree. Sometime he travel to "Bird don't lay egg" country, so be a bit patient and I think he'll contact you asap.
Waiting for clear skies can be a bigger pain.
Totally agree... wait until [smilie=bleeding.gif]

Have a nice day.
Yang Weixing
:mrgreen: "The universe is composed mainly of hydrogen and ignorance." :mrgreen:
mch3898

Post by mch3898 »

lowrobin wrote:
Dgiesen wrote:I ordered a diagonal 2" with astrobargains but I didn't receive any feedback or e-mail. Are they still alive or have they vanished form earth?
Hi,

I knew JB as a friend and associates, he is a geniune businessman and may be just busy thats all, overseas suppliers take about 3-4 weeks to deliver the goods due to their committment, may be you need to have some patient for overseas orders.

Cheers, [smilie=cheer.gif]

Robin Low
I've got quite a few astro stuff from Joo Beng and his service is very good. I'm sure he is busy/away. Try e-mailing him.
christopher
Airconvent
Super Moderator

Post by Airconvent »

Joo Beng does not do this full time and travels often (that's how he gets the stuff back). So you can catch him only when he is in Singapore. If you do reach him, the fastest way is to go to his house and buy the items already in stock.
The Boldly Go Where No Meade Has Gone Before
Captain, RSS Enterprise NCC1701R
United Federation of the Planets
astrobargains
Vendor

Post by astrobargains »

Dear Didier,

My sincere apologies. I'm afraid we did not receive your order, and it may be a problem with our mail system. Other customers have mentioned that mail to us did not get through as well, although a majority of them do.

Once again, I do regret the problems you have been facing. Do send us an email at sales@astrobargains.com and I'll attend to your order immediately.

Best regards,
Astro Bargains
See More for Less !!
http://www.astrobargains.com
sales@astrobargains.com
astrobargains
Vendor

Post by astrobargains »

Airconvent wrote:Joo Beng does not do this full time and travels often (that's how he gets the stuff back). So you can catch him only when he is in Singapore. If you do reach him, the fastest way is to go to his house and buy the items already in stock.
Hi Rich,

Would like to take the opportunity to correct a misperception here. Most of our inventory is not from travels, but is primarily by regular shipment via courier services. The UPS man knows my humble abode very well by now :-)

And thanks everyone for your continued support !

Best regards !
Astro Bargains
See More for Less !!
http://www.astrobargains.com
sales@astrobargains.com
Airconvent
Super Moderator

Post by Airconvent »

astrobargains wrote: Hi Rich,
Would like to take the opportunity to correct a misperception here. Most of our inventory is not from travels, but is primarily by regular shipment via courier services. The UPS man knows my humble abode very well by now :-)
Best regards !
Hi Joo Beng,
Thanks for the clarification...:-)
rich
The Boldly Go Where No Meade Has Gone Before
Captain, RSS Enterprise NCC1701R
United Federation of the Planets