Re: Dry Cabinet Offers

Here is the place for vendors to make their product annoucement.
Clifford60

Post by Clifford60 »

reddot wrote:Our company name is Red Dot Photo. We are a distributor of photographic related items like books and accessories. We do online sales direct to the consumers. Thus we have no shop front which will translate rental cost to consumers.

Currently we are also distributor of Digicabi Dry Cabinet.

Hence if you need find any need for Dry Cabinets , feel free to PM me. :>
Not trying to be rude, I guess you should call yourselves a reseller and not a distributor. A lot of us here know who the distributor is for digicabi. Number of digicabi owners in this forum get directly from him.
Zephyrus

Post by Zephyrus »

Wah, the 100L is a little too expensive for me right now haha. Maybe I'll wait a few more months before getting it. Anyway, which is better, the AD or DHC (or is it just based on preference)? Which one would you guys recommend? Thanks again!
Fuzzy

Post by Fuzzy »

Clifford60 wrote:Don't go too low for the RH, it can damage the rubber and the seal. Stay around 45% to 50% will be the best. If the rubber start to become sticky, then the RH is too low.

For digicabi internal dimension, an estimate just minus 5cm for each WxD and 7cm for H

Skywatcher 127mm Maksutov with accessories like eyepieces - Zong has the same equipments and a 100L digicabi, may be he can advice you about the space in it.
Will do I'll set it to stay above 45% I've heard grease and lubricants can also be adversely affected by too low RH.
Clifford60

Post by Clifford60 »

Fuzzy wrote: Will do I'll set it to stay above 45% I've heard grease and lubricants can also be adversely affected by too low RH.
Yes, you are right about low RH effect on grease and lub. Basically low RH dry up everything over time.
Clifford60

Post by Clifford60 »

Zephyrus wrote:Wah, the 100L is a little too expensive for me right now haha. Maybe I'll wait a few more months before getting it. Anyway, which is better, the AD or DHC (or is it just based on preference)? Which one would you guys recommend? Thanks again!
If $ is a concern, forget about DHC. If you want to lay down the OTA (assume about 35cm in length), then you need at least a 80L version. This will allow you to have extra tray/s for other items. Alternatively, you can get down to 50L and place the OTA vertically. In this case, it will be better for you to get some small plastic boxes for the smaller parts with easy stacking.
Zephyrus

Post by Zephyrus »

Thanks Clifford, I'll do a little more homework first. Furthermore, I haven't got my scope yet, haha.