IOPTRON PRODUCTS

Here is the place for vendors to make their product annoucement.
staroptics_robin
Vendor

IOPTRON PRODUCTS

Post by staroptics_robin »

[font=Comic Sans MS]HI ALL,

GOOD NEWS FOR ALL !

THE IOPTRON MINI-TOWER WILL BE HERE THIS WEEK FOR YOUR EVALUATION, LOOK OUT FOR THE UPDATE.

THANK YOU FOR VIEWING, PLEASE SMS ME FOR APPOINTMENT.

ROBIN LOW

STAROPTICS SCIENTIFIC
H/P: 9 383 5173
[/font]
staroptics_robin
Vendor

THE IOPTRON MINI TOWER WILL BE READY FOR EVALUATION ON THIS SUNDAY 29/11/08 FROM 3PM ONWARDS, PLEASE SMS MOBILE : 9 383 5173 OR APPOINTMENT.

CLEAR SKY

ROBIN LOW
STAROPTICS SCIENTIFIC
[/font]
VinSnr
Administrator

Post by VinSnr »

staroptics_robin wrote:[font=Comic Sans MS]HI ALL,

THE IOPTRON MINI TOWER WILL BE READY FOR EVALUATION ON THIS SUNDAY 29/11/08 FROM 3PM ONWARDS, PLEASE SMS MOBILE : 9 383 5173 OR APPOINTMENT.

CLEAR SKY

ROBIN LOW
STAROPTICS SCIENTIFIC
[/font]
Robin,

Does the mini tower has a dual head version?
staroptics_robin
Vendor

VinSnr wrote:

CLEAR SKY

ROBIN LOW
STAROPTICS SCIENTIFIC
[/font]
Robin,

Hi, I need to refer to my setup and I can't reply you as at this juncture as I have not seen the mount yet, I think you may need an additional adapter for it, just like the one in picture, or you can use WO dovetail plate.

Robin Low
staroptics_robin
Vendor

VinSnr wrote:

CLEAR SKY

ROBIN LOW
STAROPTICS SCIENTIFIC
[/font]
Robin,

Hi Vincent,

Finally the mount arrived, is a solid pc of metal with plaster housing, it came with GPS, counter weight, weight shaft and additional dovetail bracket if you want to mount 2 scopes. I'll post some photo in my web and singastro for everyone to share, is a good mount and value for money ! I have no regrets bring in as it surpasses even the vixen skypod in term of function and payload.

Cheers,

Robin Low
VinSnr
Administrator

Post by VinSnr »

staroptics_robin wrote:
VinSnr wrote:

CLEAR SKY

ROBIN LOW
STAROPTICS SCIENTIFIC
[/font]
Robin,

Hi Vincent,

Finally the mount arrived, is a solid pc of metal with plaster housing, it came with GPS, counter weight, weight shaft and additional dovetail bracket if you want to mount 2 scopes. I'll post some photo in my web and singastro for everyone to share, is a good mount and value for money ! I have no regrets bring in as it surpasses even the vixen skypod in term of function and payload.

Cheers,

Robin Low
sounds exciting. Will wait for the photo. More importantly, if it is use under dual head mode, are there any screws on one end that allow us to make fine alignment so that both scopes can be pointed at the same object.
staroptics_robin
Vendor

VinSnr wrote:
staroptics_robin wrote:
VinSnr wrote: Robin,

Hi Vincent,

Cheers,

Robin Low
sounds exciting. Will wait for the photo. More importantly, if it is use under dual head mode, are there any screws on one end that allow us to make fine alignment so that both scopes can be pointed at the same object.
Yes, the both side of the axis can be adjusted and fine tune, touching it is better to just look at it, may be you can make a trip down my place this week end and apreciate it yourself. Haha.

Robin Low
staroptics_robin
Vendor

IOPTRON GOTO MOUNT

VinSnr wrote:
staroptics_robin wrote:
VinSnr wrote: Robin,

Hi Vincent,

Cheers,

Robin Low

AS PROMISED, PLEASE REFER TO SOME PHOTOS OF THE MOUNT. FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE GOTO www.staropticsscientific.com FOR MORE LATEST INFORMATION.

CHEERS

ROBIN LOW
STAROPTICS SCIENTIFIC
[/font]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.