MINI HOME PLANETARIUM

Here is the place for vendors to make their product annoucement.
staroptics_robin
Vendor

MINI HOME PLANETARIUM

Post by staroptics_robin »

[font=Comic Sans MS]HI ALL,

AGAIN ANOTHER EXCITING PRODUCT FROM IOPTRON...MINI HOME PLANETARIUM, IS EDUCATIONAL AND A GREAT PIECE OF DECORATION IN YOUR HOME.

IT PROJECTS ALL THE CONSTELLATIONS IN THE NIGHT SKY, AND ADJUSTABLE TO THE SINGAPORE LATITUDE, OPERATED BY 3 AA BATTERIES AND REMOTE CONTROL FOR ROTATION AND LIGHT.

SELLING PROCE IS S$ 280.00 INCLUDED FREIGHT & TAX.

CHEERS

ROBIN LOW
STAROPTICS SCIENTIFIC
H/P: 9 383 5173
[/font]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
VinSnr
Administrator

Post by VinSnr »

any idea how many stars will it project?
staroptics_robin
Vendor

VinSnr wrote:any idea how many stars will it project?
Hi Vincent:

The specification didn't mentioned how many stars it projected, but based on my viewing, it included all the major stars formed the constellations, milky way & nebulars etc. As this dome is mainly for recognising the stars & constellation in the night sky according to the season, is an excellant learning tools for the junior astronomers to be.

Robin Low
oxygn

Post by oxygn »

Hi would you need a dome shape like room or tent to see them properly? wouldn't our normal rooms distort the projection?

What is the difference compared to the star theatre 2 n home star planetarium from segatoys? thanks alot

OT: Besides the above mention, anyone has a home planetarium to recommend?
staroptics_robin
Vendor

Home Planetarium

oxygn wrote:Hi would you need a dome shape like room or tent to see them properly? wouldn't our normal rooms distort the projection?

What is the difference compared to the star theatre 2 n home star planetarium from segatoys? thanks alot

Hi,

I have no info for segatoy planetarium, therefore I can't comment, you only need a normal room to project as this is not the state of the art planetarium, is more for quick reference and educational purposes.

The Vixen home planetarium is in japanese, selling price is the same, but I don't recommend due to language problem.

Robin Low
kingkong

Post by kingkong »

why i can't find any info on this product in ioptron website?
staroptics_robin
Vendor

Mini Planetarium

kingkong wrote:why i can't find any info on this product in ioptron website?
Hi,

Is in the CN website if you can read chinese, the item is in the last page after all the mount.

Regards,

Robin Low
staroptics_robin
Vendor

Re: Mini Planetarium

staroptics_robin wrote:
kingkong wrote:why i can't find any info on this product in ioptron website?
Hi,

Is in the CN website if you can read chinese, the item is in the last page after all the mount.

Regards,

Robin Low
Some Pix on the VIXEN Home Planetarium M800 - selling price S$280.00

Cheers

Robin Low
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
oxygn

Post by oxygn »

When would you be arranging a meetup? I would like to have a look at it.

Does the ioptron planetarium project all the constellations? is there an audio commentary with it? Are there names together with the constellations.

Sorry for the many questions. THanks in advance
staroptics_robin
Vendor

Re: Home Planetarium

staroptics_robin wrote:
oxygn wrote:Hi would you need a dome shape like room or tent to see them properly? wouldn't our normal rooms distort the projection?

Hi,

I have no info for segatoy planetarium, therefore I can't comment, you only need a normal room to project as this is not the state of the art planetarium, is more for quick reference and educational purposes.

The Vixen home planetarium is in japanese, selling price is the same, but I don't recommend due to language problem.

Robin Low
Hi there,

Thank you for your interest in my product, you can sms me at: 9 383 5173, the planetarium at : Blk 690B Choa Chu Kang Cres, #21-94, pls sms me to arrange appointment after 8.00pm daily.

Regards,

Robin Low