EXCITING PROMOTION ...

Here is the place for vendors to make their product annoucement.
superiorstream

Post by superiorstream »

Hi,Robin
After giving it much thought,I think I will stick to afocal means of acquiring images and hence no more interested in the SLR kit you have;however I noticed that the new afocal Universal camera adapter 39192 is still on your webpage at S$120.If you are willing to sell at that price;I will get one.Thanks.
staroptics_robin
Vendor

Photo Adapter

Post by staroptics_robin »

Hi,

As I've mentioned to you when we met, the adpater price was 2008 and I've no time to update, the new price is $150.00 as the exchange rate than was $1- JPY 79, but now is only JPY 63, it work out to increase about 25% more, therefore, my revised price is $150.00.

Please write to confirm before I order as I've a Vixen shipment coming in by End April/Early May. You need to make full payment before I order.

Regards,

Robin Low
starfinder

Re: Photo Adapter

Post by starfinder »

staroptics_robin wrote:Hi,

As I've mentioned to you when we met, the adpater price was 2008 and I've no time to update, the new price is $150.00 as the exchange rate than was $1- JPY 79, but now is only JPY 63, it work out to increase about 25% more, therefore, my revised price is $150.00.

To state once again, I think the prices on the Staroptics website have to be accurate. I've wasted time and effort before over the issue of prices when I found out that the real current price is a lot higher and that the website's price is about a year out of date.

It's not quite good enough to say "I've no time to update". This is especially since Staroptics likes to repeatedly advertise on this website (for free) esp on its "promotional prices".
staroptics_robin
Vendor

Re: Photo Adapter

starfinder wrote:
staroptics_robin wrote:Hi,

To state once again, I think the prices on the Staroptics website have to be accurate. I've wasted time and effort before over the issue of prices when I found out that the real current price is a lot higher and that the website's price is about a year out of date.

It's not quite good enough to say "I've no time to update". This is especially since Staroptics likes to repeatedly advertise on this website (for free) esp on its "promotional prices".

HI, PRICES HAVE BEEN UPDATED, THERE WILL BE SOME MINOR ADJUSTMENT TO ALL SELLING PRICES WITHOUT NOTICE, PLEASE P.M. ME TO CHECK FOR LATEST PRICE BEFORE PLACING ORDERS.

THANK YOU ALL FOR SUPPORT!

STAROPTICS SCIENTIFIC [smilie=angel.gif]
superiorstream

Post by superiorstream »

Hi,Robin,
I think I will cancell the order if price is S$150.Economy is no good and money very hard to earn these days and have to cut back on expenditure.Hope you understand.Sorry for the trouble.Thanks.
superiorstream

Post by superiorstream »

Hi,Robin
After much talking with friends,I found that I can try capturing with DSLR with just ONE component missing;since I have the FL102S--the component is
Vixen item no.2954--60mm Ring w/T thread Adapter.(your catalog pg 45)
This screw direct into the FL102S for prime focus imaging.
Do you have existing stock of this item?Price?If not dont bother as we are working out ordering ourself.Thanks.
MooEy

Post by MooEy »

Hi, if u already have a 2" focuser/visual back, you can try this item

http://www.williamoptics.com/accessorie ... atures.php

i believe robin should be able to bring in for you cheaply.

alternatively if ur thinking of using the 0.67x reducer
http://www.optcorp.com/product.aspx?pid=8451&kw=vixen reducer&st=2
u will need the original vixen t-adapter.

i think there's a vixen catalouge which shows the system diagram. do have a look before buying the wrong parts.

~MooEy~
staroptics_robin
Vendor

Vixen Adapter

superiorstream wrote:Hi,Robin
After much talking with friends,I found that I can try capturing with DSLR with just ONE component missing;since I have the FL102S--the component is
Vixen item no.2954--60mm Ring w/T thread Adapter.(your catalog pg 45)
This screw direct into the FL102S for prime focus imaging.
Do you have existing stock of this item?Price?If not dont bother as we are working out ordering ourself.Thanks.
Hi,

The said adapter is only for R200SS, the vixen 200mm astrography reflector, mooey is right, if you have a 2" visual back, then all you need is a W.O. 2" photo adapter (retailed at $100.00), you need a T ring to mount your camera onto the adapter.

I have stock for this item plus the T ring, Your Afocus adapter has been order and should reach Spore in early May.

Regards,
Robin Low
superiorstream

Post by superiorstream »

Hi,Robin
If you bring in this item for May collection ;how much will it cost?I have a budget of $70 only for it.
Hi,MooEy
Thanks for the advise.I am not into DSLR yet;in fact the first photo will be on a borrowed SLR.;and as you know I like to do all kinds of unconventional stuff and to me thats what make things so interesting.Thanks.
superiorstream

Post by superiorstream »

Hi Robin
Sorry This item mean Vixen item no.2954--60mm Ring w/T thread Adapter.(your catalog pg 45).Thanks