1ST ANNIVERSARY - ASTRO BINO PROMOTION

Here is the place for vendors to make their product annoucement.
staroptics_robin
Vendor

1ST ANNIVERSARY - ASTRO BINO PROMOTION

Post by staroptics_robin »

[font=Comic Sans MS]HI ALL,

STAROPTICS SCIENTIFIC IS PROUD TO ANNOUNCE OUR CELEBRATION OF OUR 1ST ANNIVERSARY SINCE THE COMPANY WAS STARTED ONE YEAR AGO. THANK YOU ALL FOR THE SUPPORT!!!

AND NOW, WE ANNOUNCE YET ANOTHER EXITING PROMTION FOR ASTRONOMICAL BINOCULARS IN APRIL 2009; THIS PROMOTION IS TARGETTING TO ALL WHO WANTS TO HAVE A HANDS ON TO ASTRONOMY BUT DON'T WISH TO SPEND TOO MUCH $$$, AND ALL THOSE WHO WISH TO OWN A REASONALBLY GOOD QUALITY LARGE ASTRONOMICAL BINOCULARS, BUT DON'T WISH TO COMMIT TO HIGH PRICE; DUE TO THE HIGHER COST OF CURRENCY EXCHANGE RATE.

THE SERIES OF BINOCULAR INCLUDED:

1. ED 10 X 50MM
2. ED 15 X 70MM
3. ED TRIPLET 10 X 42MM
4. TRIPLET 20X 70MM
5. 30 X80MM

PLEASE LOG ON TO THIS COLUMN FROM TIME TO TIME TO RECEIVE INFORMATION, OR YOU CAN GOTO <STAROPTICSSCIENTIFIC.COM> OFFICIAL WEDSITE FOR MORE INFORMATION.

WE'LL KEEP ALL THE BINOCULARS AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE TO BEAT THE SLOW ECONOMY, BUT YOU CAN STILL ENJOY ASTRONOMY AS A HOBBY.

ROBIN LOW
H/P: 9 383 5173
[/font]
starfinder

Post by starfinder »

Hi Robin,

I see that on your website the Vixen ARK 30x80 bino is still listed at US$480, a price which you had informed me 2 weeks ago was last April's price and is not valid anymore due to currency changes. Kindly ensure that your prices are kept current, esp after advertising the products specifically on this forum. Otherwise unnecessary time is spent in relation to prices. Tks.
staroptics_robin
Vendor

Promotion Price

Post by staroptics_robin »

starfinder wrote:Hi Robin,

I see that on your website the Vixen ARK 30x80 bino is still listed at US$480, a price which you had informed me 2 weeks ago was last April's price and is not valid anymore due to currency changes. Kindly ensure that your prices are kept current, esp after advertising the products specifically on this forum. Otherwise unnecessary time is spent in relation to prices. Tks.
Yes, thanks for your reminder, the website will be update in April 09; as I have a few new products to upload, therefore, the price will be revised in the same time, but if you do have other enquiries, please email me for a quotation for the current price status.

As I've mentioned, the 30x80mm (other brand) bino will be announced soon for a very attractive price, and the product will be in Singapore for demo in mid-April, please check on my website for the latest information.

Regards,

Robin Low