TMB 6mm planetary eyepiece

Here is the place for vendors to make their product annoucement.
perseid
Vendor

TMB 6mm planetary eyepiece

Post by perseid »

I have just received a stock of 15 pcs of 6mm TMB planetary eyepieces. They offers wide but flat field of view. Much wider and flatter than my Sky-Watchers LET eyepieces.

You can read some of the reviews here.
http://www.cloudynights.com/item.php?item_id=1935
http://www.cloudynights.com/item.php?item_id=1291

The price in US is around USD60. I will sell for RM220. I am hoping to get three or more orders, so that I can send out the eyepiece in a single package via courier service at no extra charge.

Better still, if I can sell more, I'll reduce the price to make a better deal!
superiorstream

Post by superiorstream »

Hi,Perseid
How much you charge for mailing charges if I alone is buying and only 1 piece.?
perseid
Vendor

Post by perseid »

I can send via snail mail for free. It will take 5 working days and the risk of stuff getting lost is higher.

The eyepiece is quite excellent for its price. It offers wide field with high power ideal for planetary. Compare to plossl, the lens diameter is big.
Zephyrus

Post by Zephyrus »

Yes, I must say. I own one myself, although mine is the older one TMB/Burgess. This one the visual design looks a little different. I wonder, have you managed to compared it side by side with the older TMB/Burgess optics and compare their performance? I reckon the newer one would have a better optical design or something, haha.
superiorstream

Post by superiorstream »

Hi,Perseid
Actually want to get more items that make my buy within $400 sing.What other items like GSO product that you charge "free" mailing charges?I am interested in the GSO eyepieces that is threaded at the top to attach camera etc that one can see at Andrew Communication(Australia)--They dont response to my querry when I was inNZ--.
Or how much mail charges if you sent the AZ-ALT GSO mount to Spore via the cheaper "snail mail" Thanks
superiorstream

Post by superiorstream »

Hi,Perseid
Waited for a week with no reply and dont like to left things hanging;so please cancel the order.Thanks.
perseid
Vendor

Post by perseid »

superiorstream wrote:Hi,Perseid
Waited for a week with no reply and dont like to left things hanging;so please cancel the order.Thanks.
I am sorry as I have just came back from East Malaysia. No internet available, so I'm unable to read any posting or reply to queries.