WTS: Baader Orthos

Here is the place for vendors to make their product annoucement.
rcj
Vendor

WTS: Baader Orthos

Post by rcj »

Have a few Baader Orthoscopic stock eyepieces available ([glow=red]NIB[/glow]). These eyepieces (1.25") have quite a reputation in the market and known for its sharp views at economic prices.

All for [glow=red]$160[/glow] each.

5mm, [s]6mm[/s], 7mm, 9mm, 12.5mm

Limited stocks, so hurry and get your hands on them!

Note: Baader Binoviewer also available upon request.
Last edited by rcj on Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Photon Bucket
http://www.celestialportraits.com
Facebook page: celestialportraits
Francis

Post by Francis »

rcj,
what are the specs and all are in NEW condition without any defect?
do you have any other Baader EPs for sale?
I'm looking for something suitable for observing Nebulae and not really sure what else is needed.

Thanks for any advice.
Francis
Francis

Post by Francis »

rcj,
what are the specs and all are in NEW condition without any defect?
do you have any other Baader EPs for sale?
I'm looking for something suitable for observing Nebulae and not really sure what else is needed.

Thanks for any advice.
Francis
rcj
Vendor

Post by rcj »

Hi Francis,

These eyepieces are stock items, so they are brand new, unopened. I am the authorized dealer for Baader products are they are shipped from the Baader Planetarium factory in Germany. You may view more information on these eyepieces and other Baader eyepieces in http://www.starmatrix.biz/baader_eyepieces.php
Photon Bucket
http://www.celestialportraits.com
Facebook page: celestialportraits
Bergkamp_
Favourite scope: Telescope that i can bring out

Post by Bergkamp_ »

This is a buy/sell thread. Any equipment discussion kindly go "Equipment Discussions"
Wee Ern aRmeD wiF Telescope reAdY tO taKe ovEr thE skY .. wIF jUst mY naKed eYEs .
superiorstream

Post by superiorstream »

Hi,Bergkamp_
I find such short discussion on the sale items enlightening esp to newbie to the equipment.To make this thread useful, onfo on the sale items is important;not just from the manufacturer but also from had been user.What I dont like is that the seller,after selling their stuff replace the price with the word SOLD.This makes the thread useless as a reference to the price and even encourage people to buy cheap;sell expensive.Most equipment discussion only highlight the pro while the bad points hopeless neglected.A good example is the use of POLYMER compound in the mechanical linkage of tripod legs of some famous "good" mount.Thus as much info on the sale items should be made available on the sale item is good as a protection on the buyer.My 2 cents.
weixing
Super Moderator
Favourite scope: Vixen R200SS & Celestron 6" F5 Achro Refractor
Location: (Tampines) Earth of Solar System in Orion Arm of Milky Way Galaxy in Local Group Galaxies Cluster

Post by weixing »

Hi,
superiorstream wrote:Hi,Bergkamp_
I find such short discussion on the sale items enlightening esp to newbie to the equipment.To make this thread useful, onfo on the sale items is important;not just from the manufacturer but also from had been user.What I dont like is that the seller,after selling their stuff replace the price with the word SOLD.This makes the thread useless as a reference to the price and even encourage people to buy cheap;sell expensive.Most equipment discussion only highlight the pro while the bad points hopeless neglected.A good example is the use of POLYMER compound in the mechanical linkage of tripod legs of some famous "good" mount.Thus as much info on the sale items should be made available on the sale item is good as a protection on the buyer.My 2 cents.
User are advice to do their own homework when buying any items... new or used. Anyway, if you want to discuss any equipment issue, please use the equipment discussions section.

Anyway, I move some of the posts in this thread to the equipment discussions section.

Happy Chinese New Year and have a nice day.
Yang Weixing
:mrgreen: "The universe is composed mainly of hydrogen and ignorance." :mrgreen: