Build a model Solar System

Here is the place for vendors to make their product annoucement.
victortheman

Build a model Solar System

Post by victortheman »

Hi there!

Allscript Establishment Pte Ltd is the local distributor for "Build a Model Solar System" Partworks that is now available at all major bookstores and newsstands.

For Astronomy enthusiasts, "Build a model solar system is a limited edition, precision- engineer fully accurate working model of the solar system not to be missed!

In total, there are 52 weekly issues of full-colour magazines that comes with a seperate parts of the solar system model to be collected.

Please visit the website Build a Model Solar System or email me at victor@allscript.com

Firm sale customers who purchase the entire 52 series in one payment, will get discount of 5% off their total purchase price.

Firm sale customers who purchase the entire set + self collect from our office will get another additional 5% discount. (Total 10%) discount off the total purchase price!

(The complete series will be arriving around end Oct)

Cheers,
Victor
Gary

Post by Gary »

Welcome to singastro! Great news. Purchase more than 1 unit can get further discount? May I know how you get to know about this forum? :)
Clifford60

Post by Clifford60 »

Must it be pre-order? Before discount price?

Is this your company office?

Allscript Establishment (Singapore) Pte Ltd

605A MacPherson Road
#04-04 Citimac Industrial Complex
Singapore 368240
victortheman

Post by victortheman »

Hi guys,

Thank you for your interest in the Solar System. I got to know this site by chance through astronomy.sg.

Please pre-order this product as the complete set will be coming in by end- Oct. Currently we only have till issue 7. Individual Retail pricing is $5.90 (issue 1), $12.90 (issue 2-52). Per issue weekly release to the retail outlets.

Regarding the pricing, below is the breakdown for your consideration for firm sale and self collection discount (5%+5%):

Part 1 SGD5.90
Part 2 SGD12.90
Part 3 (free) 0.00
Freebies(include 1 binder/3 Incredible Prints/Toolkit) 0.00
Part 4 to 52
(49 issues @ SGD12.90 per copy) SGD632.10
Additional binders
(2 binders @ SGD12.90 each) SGD25.80

Total Amt SGD676.70
Less: 10% discount (whole set purchase 5% + self collection 5%) (SGD67.67)

Net amount payable SGD609.03

If you guys have already purchase a few issue, we will still give you the discount if you purchase the rest of the series at one go.

The promotion above is the only one we have at the moment, If you guys have any proposal do drop me an email at victor@allscript.com : )

We are also interested to work with schools and clubs to highlight the Solar System product, so if any of you have the contacts, would appreciate if you can hook me up with the other party.

Cheers,
Victor
victortheman

Post by victortheman »

Gary wrote:Welcome to singastro! Great news. Purchase more than 1 unit can get further discount? May I know how you get to know about this forum? :)
How many units you are looking at Gary? :)

Do drop me an email victor@allscript.com with your proposal.

Cheers,
Victor