How to delete attachment

Have some suggestions to improve the site? Let's discuss it here....Might do some tests here as well
addy

How to delete attachment

Post by addy »

Hi

While adding an attachment, I did some mistake and now I see two copies of the same image being attached to the post.. Can someone guide me as to how to delete attachments with a post.

thanks in advance
regards
Andy
weixing
Super Moderator
Favourite scope: Vixen R200SS & Celestron 6" F5 Achro Refractor
Location: (Tampines) Earth of Solar System in Orion Arm of Milky Way Galaxy in Local Group Galaxies Cluster

Post by weixing »

Hi,
Quite easy:
1) First edit your post.
2) Click the button: Posted Attachments
3) You'll now see the list of attachments in that post.
4) Click the Delete Attachments button on the attachment that you want to delete.
5) Click Submit button normally.

Have a nice day.
Yang Weixing
:mrgreen: "The universe is composed mainly of hydrogen and ignorance." :mrgreen:
addy

Post by addy »

Where is the "Posted attachement button".. I cannot find that on the screen. In the Attachment posting control pannel, I only see the instructions and a single button "Add an Attachment".

thanks for your help.

cheers
Andy
weixing
Super Moderator
Favourite scope: Vixen R200SS & Celestron 6" F5 Achro Refractor
Location: (Tampines) Earth of Solar System in Orion Arm of Milky Way Galaxy in Local Group Galaxies Cluster

Post by weixing »

Hi,
Did you click on the "edit" button on the post?? If there is no attachment in the post, only the "Add an Attachment" button will appear.

Have a nice day.
Yang Weixing
:mrgreen: "The universe is composed mainly of hydrogen and ignorance." :mrgreen: