Cannot see or upload pics

Have some suggestions to improve the site? Let's discuss it here....Might do some tests here as well
Tachyon

Cannot see or upload pics

Post by Tachyon »

Help!

I cannot see the pics in the posts and also I could not upload my pics into the forum. Is it just me?

:?:
[80% Steve, 20% Alfred] ------- Probability of Clear Skies = (Age of newest equipment in days) / [(Number of observers) * (Total Aperture of all telescopes present in mm)]
weixing
Super Moderator
Favourite scope: Vixen R200SS & Celestron 6" F5 Achro Refractor
Location: (Tampines) Earth of Solar System in Orion Arm of Milky Way Galaxy in Local Group Galaxies Cluster

Post by weixing »

Hi,
This is cause by database corruption happen recently. The admin are trying to troubleshoot the problem and fix it as soon as possible. Try to bear with it at the moment.

Have a nice day.
Yang Weixing
:mrgreen: "The universe is composed mainly of hydrogen and ignorance." :mrgreen:
Tachyon

Post by Tachyon »

Oh, ok. So it's not just me! :)
[80% Steve, 20% Alfred] ------- Probability of Clear Skies = (Age of newest equipment in days) / [(Number of observers) * (Total Aperture of all telescopes present in mm)]
weixing
Super Moderator
Favourite scope: Vixen R200SS & Celestron 6" F5 Achro Refractor
Location: (Tampines) Earth of Solar System in Orion Arm of Milky Way Galaxy in Local Group Galaxies Cluster

Post by weixing »

Hi,
Most of the problem cause by the file corruption in the file server had been fixed... thanks to our hardworking nF.

But unfortunately, most image files had been lost, so feel free to upload the images and Avatar again.

Thanks and sorry for any inconvenience.

Have a nice day.
Yang Weixing
:mrgreen: "The universe is composed mainly of hydrogen and ignorance." :mrgreen:
Tachyon

Post by Tachyon »

Yeah! Thanks to the admin! Has this something to do with the new host?

Cheers!